Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2010, 02:35 AM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Girls With Boyfriends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
If a girl has a boyfriend you stay the f*ck away. PERIOD. Simple as that.

Not worth the drama under any circumstances.

edit: there is one situation where it is allowed, and that is if she is on vacation, far away from her man.

Psssssh i go by a stoplight system

Single = green light
Dating = yellow light
Married = red light

If they're dating that just means you better hurry up and step in before the light turns red

I never have and never will mess with a married woman
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:41 AM   #17
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Psssssh i go by a stoplight system

Single = green light
Dating = yellow light
Married = red light

If they're dating that just means you better hurry up and step in before the light turns red

I never have and never will mess with a married woman

i use the autobahn system
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:47 AM   #18
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
If a girl has a boyfriend you stay the f*ck away. PERIOD. Simple as that.

Not worth the drama under any circumstances.

edit: there is one situation where it is allowed, and that is if she is on vacation, far away from her man.

I've tried to subscribe to that logic, but I can't. It makes sense, sure, but thinking logically is not something I cannot always do when slayin hos is involved. But I don't put forth much effort into conquering those girls. They usually have made the move. Sure there has been liquor/drugs involved in some too, further clouding judgement, but hey, that's life.

I'm just gonna flat out ask if she has a man. If she does, I'm gonna ask what it takes to show him the door.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:47 AM   #19
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

If she's not married then I don't see a problem.

Smash.

Then afterwards you can tell her you know she has a man and treat her like ****.

Lmao j/k
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:10 AM   #20
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
If a girl comes to you to complain about her bf 9 times outta 10 she's subliminally saying "save me". Like I said girls want the world to think their relationship is perfect, so if they give any sign that it's not, you know it's bad. Yes I was a professional homewrecker early in college

If they're complaining to you about the boyfriend, I find it's the opposite. They have no attraction to you and you're like a girlfriend to them basically. They trust themselves around you, which is not a good thing.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:13 AM   #21
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I've tried to subscribe to that logic, but I can't. It makes sense, sure, but thinking logically is not something I cannot always do when slayin hos is involved. But I don't put forth much effort into conquering those girls. They usually have made the move. Sure there has been liquor/drugs involved in some too, further clouding judgement, but hey, that's life.

I'm just gonna flat out ask if she has a man. If she does, I'm gonna ask what it takes to show him the door.

I recently got used by a chick that had a boyfriend. We hooked up one night and I called her the next day only to hear a mans voice in the background and I'm like: "Who the f*ck was that?"

She then feels the need to tell me that she had a "looser boyfriend" that she didn't even like that much... Even though I would of liked to hook up with her again, I'm not trying to get involved in a murder scene. I just told her to call me whenever she was single.

I've heard too many stories about jealous boyfriends, and for all I know this guy could be some gangsta @ss thug that would make my life uncomfortable. I've just gotten too old to have any serious beef.

Quote:
Single = green light
Dating = yellow light
Married = red light

I agree... but we are talking about boyfriends. I think if she lives with her boyfriend it's 100% off limits... if she doesn't live with him, then be careful what your getting into.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:14 AM   #22
monkeypox
National High School Star

monkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this board

Only worth it if you know for sure who her man is. I've heard some messed up stories about what some jealous BF's will do to a guy that messed with their girl. And I'm not just talking about guys that run in gangs either, although that has it's problems. I know a guy who's mom lost her job because he messed with some chick. Her BF ended up having pull with the mom's company and got her laid off. This wasn't some fry cook job either. I know the odds of something like that happening are astronomically small, but it's still totally not worth it.
monkeypox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:15 AM   #23
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

I was sleeping with one of our secretaries at my last work, she had a boyfriend. I knew she was seeing someone, so when I asked her what would hapen if he found out, expecting her to say he'd want to kick my ass. She said "he'd probably cry" that made me feel even worse.

My next girl i saw after that cheated on me and i guess i put it down to Karma. I try not to go after girls with guys anymore.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:18 AM   #24
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
She then feels the need to tell me that she had a "looser boyfriend"

At least you know you're still nice and tight compared to the competition.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:20 AM   #25
Tito Beasley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
so when I asked her what would hapen if he found out, expecting her to say he'd want to kick my ass. She said "he'd probably cry"

Old 07-27-2010, 03:22 AM   #26
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

any girl that likes me I consider fair game unless I am personal freinds with the man...

married, boyfreind, it doesn't matter...

a man/ring has never stopped me from getting to a girl I know likes me...it is meaningless to me for the most part...

the only situation I can imagine that mattering to me is if it were some vato ass drug dealer or some shit...the type of dude that the police can't even stop...lol...then I might pump the breaks..."like whoa baby, what's up with the tats all over your man's face?...does that shit say MS-13 on his head?...OH wow, look what time it is...GOTTA GO!!!"
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:32 AM   #27
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Beasley

I know right. This isn't high school or anything either, i was 24, she was 19. He was i think 22. It's like when you get in trouble with your parents and they give you the 'I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed" talk. Wouldn't have felt anywhere near as bad if he was just angry.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:43 AM   #28
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I recently got used by a chick that had a boyfriend. We hooked up one night and I called her the next day only to hear a mans voice in the background and I'm like: "Who the f*ck was that?"

She then feels the need to tell me that she had a "looser boyfriend" that she didn't even like that much... Even though I would of liked to hook up with her again, I'm not trying to get involved in a murder scene. I just told her to call me whenever she was single.

I've heard too many stories about jealous boyfriends, and for all I know this guy could be some gangsta @ss thug that would make my life uncomfortable. I've just gotten too old to have any serious beef.

I agree... but we are talking about boyfriends. I think if she lives with her boyfriend it's 100% off limits... if she doesn't live with him, then be careful what your getting into.

If my "gf" wants to have sex with another guy I'm going to move on not get all mad....especially not at the guy.

If the girl isn't married then it's all good n my opinion.

Unless you actually know her bf then that's shady.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:44 AM   #29
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just depends how much I like the girl. If it's a girl who I think might be 'the one' or something along those lines, then I'll just approach it carefully, feel out the situation. Figure out if she's playing ball too and feels the same way, then get on it!

But at the same time, I'm a nice guy. I hate the thought of my girl being with someone else, so to do that to some dude who I don't even know with his girl I think is a bit of a ***** move. If you can't take it yourself, you shouldn't be dishing it out in the first place.

But if you just wanted to be friends with the girl, then by all means that shouldn't be a problem. If the boyfriend has a problem with that, then obviously there is already an issue of trust. And you wouldn't give him any reason to believe you were more than friends right?
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:27 AM   #30
NYballin
High School Starter

NYballin is considered somewhat coolNYballin is considered somewhat cool

a couple months ago me and some friends was drinking and blasting music, so one of my friends say to one of the females "yo, call one of your freaky friends over". she she says "ok". mind you we was all the way in the bronx and the girl she called was from brooklyn it was like 1AM and she came all the way to the bronx by subway

when this girl walk thru the door i noticed she had on a short ass skirt and and a shirt that showed a lot of cleavage, so when i saw that i said in my head "oh, im on it!" so when she sits down i make small talk with her, then i said "you lookin good whats your name?" she said "nisha", then outta nowhere she says "i want some dick" she said it out in the air and i was shocked then she said "not just any dick tho" so at this point im thinking she's DTF P in the V... so i say "i got yo dick right here" so she ask me "how old are you" and i say i just turned 20, (shes 22) so my female friend pushed me and nisha in the bathroom.

so nisha starts taking her bra off and im playin wit her titties "she says whip ya dick out" i said "if i take it out you gotta do somethin, come get it" so she she sits down pulls my man rod out and started suckin! then after about 5 mins of head i pulled a condom out and showed her, put it on, then proceeded to bust her ass in the bathroom, some good puss

so after we're done she sits down and like 10 mins later shes crying cuz she has a BOYFRIEND that she been with for years and has a BABY with! so i tell her friend to tell her to stop crying cuz i didnt ask you to do all that in the bathroom... i didnt feel bad at all, that just confirmed why i dont trust females AT ALL, i dont kno her boyfriend, if it was one of my friends i would of left her a lone but if i dont know the guy then his girl is free game

Last edited by NYballin : 07-27-2010 at 04:33 AM.
NYballin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: