Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2010, 05:14 AM   #31
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Girls With Boyfriends?

lol u clowns are so weird.

This is why black people are so desperate for woman, because black women are disguisting and white woman are disguisted by them.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:17 AM   #32
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Uggh, I don't know how anyone else isn't tired of this shtick...

Thug poet, gangsta, womanizer... lame.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:56 AM   #33
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation

Anytime you know a woman is involved with someone else it is shady and you know it. This sounds like some high school $hit, but I know that men continue to do this into their 50's.

If she is involved just walk away and save yourself the trouble. Drama will follow, you just don't know how serious it will be and it isn't worth testing.

Purposely pursuing women that are involved is some b1tch @$$ $hit anyway. Would you flirt with her if her man was around?

Start acting like men instead of punks.
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:14 AM   #34
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
She's dating Eddy Curry?

I was going to say Jerome James.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:13 AM   #35
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Uggh, I don't know how anyone else isn't tired of this shtick...

Thug poet, gangsta, womanizer... lame.
The Strife Life.
Stinky Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #36
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

i'm surprised no one has said women are straight playas. they will try to manipulate as many men as they can to get what they want and need. it can come to superficial things like money, jewelry, items, etc or nonphysical things such as love or anything psychologically impactful.

in short, women are gangsta playas. watch your back, or you will find nothing in your wallet and 5 digits on your credit card statement.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:33 AM   #37
ivogetghost

seriously, why would anyone go after a women that they know are in a relationship. There are too many women out there to put yourself in that kind of danger. N1ggas be dying over bullsh1t and you're gonna do this? Got to get your priorities straight. Sh1t aint worth taking the risk.

You can really use what pac says in his songs:

money brings b1tches
b1tches bring lies
hoes get horny
and muthaf**kas die

Last edited by ivogetghost : 07-27-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:35 AM   #38
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

If she ain't with me, she ain't worth it
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:37 AM   #39
ivogetghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete
If she ain't with me,I aint buying her sh1t

I think that applies to all of us Pete
Old 07-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #40
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wouldn't do it jay. What if her bf was in the navy? I am soooooo glad I left that alone
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #41
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Every girl has a "boyfriend". Even if its her ex from 4 years ago, she'll say its her boyfriend because girls are ashamed to admit at being single. That, and they play mind games.
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #42
baller693
Kids at the park dunk on me

baller693 has an OK reputation so far
Cool Re: Girls With Boyfriends?

When I'm trying to to figure out if a girl has a boyfriend I just do it casual and kinda joke around with them. If your at a party and you see a girl, just start talking to them normally and ask them questions, and then depending on what you ask them you can also add ," What does your boyfriend think about that." And then BOOM, you just set them up to either answer one of 2 ways. She's either going to say "No I don't have a boyfriend" or "He does/doesn't care". And there my friends is the easiest way to find out if a girl has a boyfriend. It works 100 percent of the time.......everytime.
baller693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:22 PM   #43
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller693
When I'm trying to to figure out if a girl has a boyfriend I just do it casual and kinda joke around with them. If your at a party and you see a girl, just start talking to them normally and ask them questions, and then depending on what you ask them you can also add ," What does your boyfriend think about that." And then BOOM, you just set them up to either answer one of 2 ways. She's either going to say "No I don't have a boyfriend" or "He does/doesn't care". And there my friends is the easiest way to find out if a girl has a boyfriend. It works 100 percent of the time.......everytime.

WOW!

We have now all been schooled on the proper way to handle 16 year old girls and frat parties.

Thanks for your contribution.
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:24 PM   #44
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller693
ask them questions, and then depending on what you ask them you can also add What does your boyfriend think about that." And then BOOM, you just set them up to either answer one of 2 ways. .

lol, yeah. boom. just like that.
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:27 PM   #45
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JayG: Good evening. How do you do? *stare oozin sexuality*
Girl: I have a boyfriend.
JayG: I have a goldfish.
Girl: S(qu)cuze me.
JayG: Well, I thought the topic of our convo was things that didn't matter.
Girl: *Gives number*
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: