Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-28-2010, 01:08 AM   #61
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Girls With Boyfriends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I'm sorry you feel that way. And felt the need to post in here twice despite how lame I am, along with this thread.

Does this mean we can't be friends? I'll be terribly upset if we can't be. I may not even be able to go on.

I actually find it hilarious watching you post this crap.
All you do on here is post about drugs and women and being a thug. You're so pretentious and full of yourself.
Furthermore, I doubt your life is as "disregard women, acquire currency" as you make it out to be. Putting on a front that you're some thug womanizer to be looked at as one of the cool kids on the internet... good on you.
And even if you are all that you say you are, you still lose thinking the way you're going about things is awesome.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:31 AM   #62
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Every girl I approach has a boyfriend! What's the deal!? Maybe it's that 5'7 balding 26 year old thing.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:07 AM   #63
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Every girl I approach has a boyfriend! What's the deal!? Maybe it's that 5'7 balding 26 year old thing.

as gay as it sounds, you gotta step that swag up brotha.

above all else, girls want to **** a guy with personality.

since most guys have lame, generic personalities, looks then become the default criteria.

make 'em laugh, make 'em think, make 'em drip
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:18 AM   #64
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I do more than fine, a lot better than most of my single friends.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #65
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Beasley
as gay as it sounds, you gotta step that swag up brotha.

above all else, girls want to **** a guy with personality.

since most guys have lame, generic personalities, looks then become the default criteria.

make 'em laugh, make 'em think, make 'em drip

I think he was joking not looking for more internet advice!
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #66
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
All you do on here is post about drugs and women and being a thug. You're so pretentious and full of yourself.
Furthermore, I doubt your life is as "disregard women, acquire currency" as you make it out to be. Putting on a front that you're some thug womanizer to be looked at as one of the cool kids on the internet... good on you.
And even if you are all that you say you are, you still lose thinking the way you're going about things is awesome.

+1

This is what guys think they have to do in the US now. Each new generation is finding new ways to become more shallow than the last.
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:18 AM   #67
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

TBH I've never heard Jay say he's all about the moolah, I mean the guy is admittedly broke, lives in a broke ass city, his family is broke, the heating is broken....so he likes to dabble in a bit of the ol' sex drug and hip hop....I don't think the dude comes off as preachy about his lifestyle, half the time he laments about it and wishes he could move the fukk out, and his self-depriciating humour isn't exactly pretentious
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:46 AM   #68
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
If a girl has a boyfriend you stay the f*ck away. PERIOD. Simple as that.

Not worth the drama under any circumstances.

edit: there is one situation where it is allowed, and that is if she is on vacation, far away from her man.

Seperated at birth bro
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #69
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You apparently take things I say much too seriously. Sure I love the ladies, they rev my engine, and have had some experience in various encounters with drugs. But I am not full of myself in the least. I admit that (at least as of late) I pretty much suck at life, I've lived in Detroit for the majority of my 23 years (further adding to the failing at life thing) and currently work a shitty job and I'm a college drop out. I've detailed these things numerous times over.

If I'm being honest (which I pretty much always am), I generally have terrible "luck" at pretty much everything in life. But the one thing I have good luck with, at least relative to everything else, is with the ladies. I don't understand how, and I don't like to question it lest I seem ungrateful for the gift and a wrathful god taketh away.

Anyways, this reply should have pretty much consisted of a "u mad" picture and left at that, but I'm bored and don't feel like going to run errands yet. But for the record, it does seem as if u mad.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #70
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ Hey Jay, maybe you didn't read my question before, I'm just curious though, did you make sure that girl (in the OP) actually had a man or did you took the outside party's words for granted?
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #71
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
^ Hey Jay, maybe you didn't read my question before, I'm just curious though, did you make sure that girl (in the OP) actually had a man or did you took the outside party's words for granted?

Truthfully, I did a very half assed job at verifying the claim. I basically looked on facebook and it said "in a relationship" (though it didn't list a name) and trusted what the other girl had said. I figured she had no reason to lie, and I was basically being a ***** about it. I just pretty much gave up, and I rarely ever give up at anything. I may not always win, but I'm gonna exhaust my options and myself before finally admitting defeat. Or go out with guns blazin.

I was like "Oh well, **** it, I'm gonna cease my efforts now before I waste too much time" and left it at that pretty much.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #72
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Bottom line...there are some guys that will hunt you down and kill you over sh!t like that. Like Dooms said, too much drama.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: