Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2010, 09:48 AM   #16
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: TV show suggestions.

the inbetweeners and peep show are two awesome english comedies. can't recommended them highly enough!

another english show is life on mars (there was a US remake but i haven't seen it) and its sequel ashes to ashes (which i thought was better than life on mars).
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:50 AM   #17
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oz
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:41 PM   #18
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Fringe is underrated..
this
Big bang theory
boston med
house
bones
greys anatomy
the office
smallville
clase 406
community(show is win)
parks and recreation
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:06 PM   #19
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Buffy
Angel
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:08 PM   #20
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

Malcom in the middle
George Lopez
Jericho
Breaking Bad
Wipe Out
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:13 PM   #21
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thank me later.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:17 PM   #22
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

for Download?
The office is pretrty good.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #23
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll be sure to try and check some of these out. What ones would be the best to watch in bulk? I usually download all of the seasons and watch them as fast as possible so there fresh in my memory
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:23 PM   #24
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Use this site if you're interested in watching House

http://housemdvideos.com/
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:33 PM   #25
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmwise
To keep it simple i'm just going to give you one must see show

Sons Of Anarchy

THIS...

And all 4 seasons of Dexter should keep you captivated for a fair amount of time...

I would Def advise you to check out Sons though...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #26
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
THIS...

And all 4 seasons of Dexter should keep you captivated for a fair amount of time...

I would Def advise you to check out Sons though...

He should be patient with Dexter cause it ends up being sooo goood.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #27
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

if you've watched true blood (and that's a collective all of you), does it take a few episodes to get into? i just watched the first episode and thought it was pretty bad, and all i wanted out of it was some quick and easy entertainment.

unless the quality of the writing/dialogue improves i don't think i care to go any further.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:14 PM   #28
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
if you've watched true blood (and that's a collective all of you), does it take a few episodes to get into? i just watched the first episode and thought it was pretty bad, and all i wanted out of it was some quick and easy entertainment.

unless the quality of the writing/dialogue improves i don't think i care to go any further.

I remember feeling a little meh after the first episode but I was hooked after a few more.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #29
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
He should be patient with Dexter cause it ends up being sooo goood.

Probably. I gave up after like 2-3 episodes. Just didn't seem like my thing.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:22 PM   #30
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Probably. I gave up after like 2-3 episodes. Just didn't seem like my thing.

It starts off kinda slow every season, but by the middle/towards the end of each season, you can't stop watching if you're doing it marathon style. That's how it was with me anyways. Took me a week or two to get through the 1st couple of episodes in season one, but once I got going, I caught up to the middle of season 4 while it was airing in like 2 weeks. Show is definitely addicting
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: