Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2010, 11:31 PM   #31
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: TV show suggestions.

Mad Men is the only show I really care to make sure I watch these days.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:32 PM   #32
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

greek? you like greek? that show is the epitome of garbage
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:39 PM   #33
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
greek? you like greek? that show is the epitome of garbage

Yeah thought it was kinda funny\fun show to watch plus didn't hurt there was some hot girls in it. I've got weird taste
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:40 PM   #34
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820
It starts off kinda slow every season, but by the middle/towards the end of each season, you can't stop watching if you're doing it marathon style. That's how it was with me anyways. Took me a week or two to get through the 1st couple of episodes in season one, but once I got going, I caught up to the middle of season 4 while it was airing in like 2 weeks. Show is definitely addicting

Makes sense. I make have to try a few more episodes sometime.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #35
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Mad Men is the only show I really care to make sure I watch these days.

i like this season 4 draper. tense! and of course roger's always there to keep it cool.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:45 PM   #36
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Yeah thought it was kinda funny\fun show to watch plus didn't hurt there was some hot girls in it. I've got weird taste

the girls are smoking, that's for sure. however, the show? the plot?
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:48 PM   #37
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
i like this season 4 draper. tense! and of course roger's always there to keep it cool.

Yeah I'm pretty excited to see how the season shapes up. Draper is one of my favorite TV characters ever. In fact, I think I'll switch to a Draper avatar.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:52 PM   #38
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
the girls are smoking, that's for sure. however, the show? the plot?

Yeah it isn't the best show but found found it entertaining. Kinda reminded me of one of those America Pie movies except for less funny and more censored. The whole college\party thing is pretty played out but it's something I can watch and enjoy for the most part
Old 07-28-2010, 01:04 AM   #39
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Nip Tuck (the first 2 seasons) Then just watch the season 3 finale.

The Shield (watch every season)
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:55 AM   #40
Quata
TheBogeyOne

Quata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation here

also how could i forget my english brethren:
Black Books
IT Crowd
Might Boosh
Dead Set (not great, but anything with zombies is highly entertaining)
Quata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:10 AM   #41
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I say this in every thread like this cause it's a great show:

Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: