Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 07-28-2010, 02:41 PM   #31
KoRn
High school junior varsity star

KoRn has not been impressing people
Default Re: ESPN pulls unflattering article about LeBron from website...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
Absolutley nothing wrong with that. He did nothing wrong....When we were 25, we all partied like that. Shows LeBron as a human being.

If he was drunk and snortin coke off a hoes ass....That is a completely different situation.

But from the sound of what has happend in this offseason, LeBron really needs to look in to if his friend Maverick if he is really helping him improve his career or leeching off of him every possible way.

Maverick kinda reminds me of Turtle from Entourage who always tried to book Vince at certain night clubs so he gets the spending money and a opportunity to get laid by using LBJ's name.

he's just douchebag, maybe he'll grow out of it. but there's nothing wrong with snortin coke off a hoes ass. everyone should experience that once.
KoRn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:42 PM   #32
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

while I agree the article is pretty lame, the fact that they posted it and then pulled it (instead of never publishing it in the first place) tells you something.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #33
KB2009Champ
Local High School Star

KB2009Champ has no real reputation yet.

i dont know why ya'll are defnding bron in this thread. we all know there is nothing bad in the article. the question is why lebron had it pulled. what problem does he have with the article. thats the question.
KB2009Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #34
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #35
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox
what a little bitc h...this is how athletes become broke...they have bitc.hy little friends do all the thinking and handles all the cash...lebron shud have went to college and learn sumthing atleast. at this rate he'll be broke as hell and regret taking less money...keep in mind this was only 1 weekend with 6figures spent...how many more weekends does it take to become broke

Exactly Hell, if Mike Tyson could blow through 300 million, surely this idiot will blow through his money.

ESPN has no credibility now, they are too busy trying to fabricate and cover up instead of reporting news. Their Spin Doctors are working overtime.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #36
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
this pic sums him up.

if he merely picks and flicks, he's a standard adult. if he eats it, he's the childish prick everyone is saying he is.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:20 PM   #37
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
while I agree the article is pretty lame, the fact that they posted it and then pulled it (instead of never publishing it in the first place) tells you something.
i think that's what is getting lost in the discussion here

it doesn't matter what you think of the original articles theme, the fact that it was pulled by ESPN is the story....
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:24 PM   #38
barbaroi
Local High School Star

barbaroi has decent reputationbarbaroi has decent reputation

They literally will not allow a story bashing Lebron to run on their site... Hell it didn't even bash him, just told about how he spent a night out

Last edited by barbaroi : 07-28-2010 at 03:30 PM.
barbaroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:32 PM   #39
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Who said that LeBron or his camp removed it and not just ESPN honchos?
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:38 PM   #40
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalD24
Just espn being espn.. they've been in the witness protection program for years.

Exactly. YouŽd think it would be a bigger deal, that a referee admitted to NBA game fixing, and accused the league and the commmish to install refs in hope of certain results but that got maybe two articles, and one of them was probably badmouthing the snitch criminal.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #41
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjayfive
not surprising........ i've sat a table away from lebron in vegas at the TAO restaurant.. first impression is that he's a kid in a man's body... he has a large entourage...

DID HE GIVE YOU A HEAD NOD?!?
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #42
JM720
High School Varsity 6th Man

JM720 has an OK reputation so far

lol NBC sports has a report now... reporting on ESPN pulling the story.
JM720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:43 PM   #43
kauaihawaii
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kauaihawaii has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
Who said that LeBron or his camp removed it and not just ESPN honchos?
Exactly.
They probably pulled it after realizing how stupid the article was. The article certainly wasn't damaging.
The whole situation is embarrassing. The fact they had to cover their asses, because they let a professional journalist write a trivial article that any hater could, just shows how much news has changed.
kauaihawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:49 PM   #44
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM720
lol NBC sports has a report now... reporting on ESPN pulling the story.
yep, the story is gathering momentum...

http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/201...pulls.html.php
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:53 PM   #45
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

I cant wait for the Lebron farts smell bad article.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: