Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-20-2006, 04:40 PM   #1
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default OT: Kramer making racist remarks

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1772645

This is kind of disturbing. I think there were a couple hecklers in the crowd and he just snapped. I think he was trying to be funny but damn...I really liked the guy. Can anybody say down fall???
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:11 PM   #2
DLakerfan
Banned

DLakerfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1772645

This is kind of disturbing. I think there were a couple hecklers in the crowd and he just snapped. I think he was trying to be funny but damn...I really liked the guy. Can anybody say down fall???

Pare, according to my mole, his material that night wasn't good and the audience didn't like that and will not let up on heckling him, so he snapped and said some crazy stuff, this was blown out of proportion. After the show he apologized and said that he love the black african people, he went to local KFC in Compton to show that he's sincere, he also used food stamps to buy Colt45, he also went and bought a balck and white TV. So I think he's ok.

Last edited by DLakerfan : 11-20-2006 at 05:14 PM.
DLakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 07:17 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what a retard. you'd think he could think up something else to get back at the hecklers than that. man, i used to like him too. used to.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 10:23 AM   #4
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

saw this the other day... never thought Id hear **** like that out of kramers Mouth. Seinfeld was ashamed.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:40 PM   #5
Nightwolf
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Nightwolf has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
saw this the other day... never thought Id hear **** like that out of kramers Mouth. Seinfeld was ashamed.

Never liked Kramer. Have been a hater of Sinfeld.

Michael Richard is an untalented a-hole. He's not funny and never had been. He's a jerk and always have been. Remember when he tired to beat up Andy Kauffman? (Oh yeah, most of you aren't even born)

To be fair, the audience did say something racial as well but no one seems to mind. Double standard? :confused:
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: