Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 07-29-2010, 06:28 AM   #1
Fizdale
Quinnie The Pooh.

Fizdale has decent reputationFizdale has decent reputation
Default Last Spot(s)

First of all, where yall at? I supposed we're all in RGM (im Booz btw) but I would like to see some activity in the place especially what transpired in the alot few weeks.

Who do you want to sign w/ the last spot? Some options:

J-Will
House
Tmac
Stackhouse
Dasean Butler
Iverson
McCants
Penny
Stevie Franchise

Shav's and Kenny's contract are only partially guaranteed I believe, so they need to earn and keep their spot in camp, so that means we can sign an outsider, right?

I would personally love an Eddie House signing. The dude's a PERFECT fit. I wish he wont prioritize $$$ but by the looks of it...he is. JDub's my plan B.
Fizdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
fazzazz1k
"WE DA BESS"

fazzazz1k is starting to rub some people the wrong wayfazzazz1k is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Last Spot(s)

Eddie House joined the "Untochables"
fazzazz1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As this is a rebuilt team and chemistry is a priority - look for the Heat to make a trade or acquire a player before the Feb 2011 deadline.

They'll see how things play out , but I expect tweaking before the feb deadline.
And I would not rule out a popular face either... as vet help.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:45 PM   #4
Deadpool
Great young streetballer

Deadpool is considered somewhat coolDeadpool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
As this is a rebuilt team and chemistry is a priority - look for the Heat to make a trade or acquire a player before the Feb 2011 deadline.

They'll see how things play out , but I expect tweaking before the feb deadline.
And I would not rule out a popular face either... as vet help.
Do you have anyone specifically on mind?

And Eddie House signing is a very good one, good hustle player and a good scorer off the bench.

Heat are still looking into the possibility of signing Tracy McGrady. I really don't think McGrady would wanna come here after what he said, but if he realizes there's no team out there that will believe that he's still the T-Mac from a few years ago then he should be a decent signing. Come on Tracy. You're gonna end your virginity and in a big way too. (Possibly win a title.)
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:30 PM   #5
Wadeaminute
I hit open layups

Wadeaminute has an OK reputation so far

I think the final piece that is missing is a deffensive stopper... If we find one, i think the team itself will be pretty complete... maybe get one more big man... and i don't mean an undersized power foward...
Wadeaminute is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: