Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 07-29-2010, 04:29 PM   #16
FlªshGordon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

FlªshGordon has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How many wins? Predictions!

34 wins, but hopefully less so we get a very good chance at getting the number 1 pick.
FlªshGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:54 PM   #17
Himan12
On the clouds

Himan12 has an OK reputation so far

17 wins.
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:12 PM   #18
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm being totally serious here when I say that my 24 win prediction might be overly optimistic.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:18 PM   #19
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far

27 wins
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:40 PM   #20
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

if all the fans and the biggest bargnani homers (illbarg) dont think the raptors are going to have a great season or a competitive one...then why the hell does BC think we are going to have one? for ****'s sake man.....just admit you messed up and are now gonna rebuild this team. Stop saying crap like we do not rebuild and will compete for the playoffs and sht. Show some respect to the fans that support the team and you.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #21
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
if all the fans and the biggest bargnani homers (illbarg) dont think the raptors are going to have a great season or a competitive one...then why the hell does BC think we are going to have one? for ****'s sake man.....just admit you messed up and are now gonna rebuild this team. Stop saying crap like we do not rebuild and will compete for the playoffs and sht. Show some respect to the fans that support the team and you.

I think he just wants to give Raptors nation "some" hope...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #22
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This team isn't the team which will step foot on the floor by the time the season starts... there are more moves to be made (there HAVE to be).

I'll reserve my prediction until the next batch.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:40 PM   #23
Himan12
On the clouds

Himan12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing

BC is incompetent. He has a vision, which is keeping his job.
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:52 AM   #24
Sekman
Great young streetballer

Sekman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan12

and that entails selling enough tickets at the door... he can't say that the raptors are in full rebuild mode and we'll likely lose all the games.
Sekman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:03 AM   #25
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Around 30.. but im gonna say 29.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:59 AM   #26
Parps
I hit open 5-footers

Parps is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan12

Parps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:15 PM   #27
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people

Somewhere between 20-25 wins, and I think that's being a bit optimistic. All I'm hoping for next season is for a team that plays hard and gives it 100% night in and night out. We may be terrible, but at least we can be competitive while being terrible. I'm hoping for a top 5 draft pick next summer.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #28
OJMayoDaFuture
I Go Hard In The Paint

OJMayoDaFuture has an OK reputation so far

I Hope We Lose So Much We Get The First Round Pick Draft Harrison Barnes And WE Get Back Were We Used To Be...
OJMayoDaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #29
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJMayoDaFuture
I Hope We Lose So Much We Get The First Round Pick Draft Harrison Barnes And WE Get Back Were We Used To Be...

Not something I would be looking forward to...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:23 PM   #30
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
Not something I would be looking forward to...

Yeah really though, if we rebuild properly we will be better off then we ever were.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: