Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 08-01-2010, 05:36 PM   #31
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people
Default Re: How many wins? Predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Yeah really though, if we rebuild properly we will be better off then we ever were.

Yeah, I think that's what he(OJ Mayo Future) was trying to say but it didn't quite come out that way lol We want to be better than what we used to be.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #32
RAPSCANWIN
Keeping the Bench Warm

RAPSCANWIN has decent reputation

21 wins
RAPSCANWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:48 AM   #33
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

19 wins seems about right, we do play the Knicks and Nets alot, so that helps.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #34
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15

Quote:
I'm being totally serious here when I say that my 24 win prediction might be overly optimistic.

We are at 22 right now and I hope we stay there, even if it means my prediction is a little off. But bottom line is that we are right where I expected that we'd be.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #35
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
We are at 22 right now and I hope we stay there, even if it means my prediction is a little off. But bottom line is that we are right where I expected that we'd be.

Nice guess. I'm hoping you stay 2 off too.. just to make sure we have the 3rd pick lol.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #36
bluerap
Local High School Star

bluerap has decent reputation

interesting thread.

Funniest is the guy who said 38.
bluerap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #37
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerap
interesting thread.

Funniest is the guy who said 38.
If we had stayed a healthy, complete, unit all year, 38 would've happened.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #38
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
If we had stayed a healthy, complete, unit all year, 38 would've happened.

I agree....if the season was 140 games long instead of 82.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #39
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Almost all the players in the roster had some physical problems and missed some games... but this is natural in a 82 games regular season.
The key was that we lost 3 important pieces in Kleiza, Jack and Evans for almost the entire season and we also missed Andersen...
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #40
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Even though it could severely hurt our lottery chances, I really want the boys to knock out the Big Bad Red team in the season finale game. Cleveland got their revenge, I want one as well!
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:57 AM   #41
Parps
I hit open 5-footers

Parps is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Even though it could severely hurt our lottery chances, I really want the boys to knock out the Big Bad Red team in the season finale game. Cleveland got their revenge, I want one as well!

could happen...looks like the east playoff seeding is locked up. They probably won't play the starters a whole lot.

on another note, congrats to bokes for being the closest!
Parps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 12:35 PM   #42
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parps
could happen...looks like the east playoff seeding is locked up. They probably won't play the starters a whole lot.

on another note, congrats to bokes for being the closest!
Technically (unless we win tomorrow) RapsCanWin is actually a little closer than me with a guess of 21. So credit where credit is due.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:14 PM   #43
bluerap
Local High School Star

bluerap has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan

Not me. I would rather they humiliate us by 40 than finish 4th.
bluerap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:21 PM   #44
Parps
I hit open 5-footers

Parps is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Technically (unless we win tomorrow) RapsCanWin is actually a little closer than me with a guess of 21. So credit where credit is due.

my bad. congrats RCW!
Parps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:56 PM   #45
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef
I agree....if the season was 140 games long instead of 82.
Reggie Evans missed 52 games
Jose Calderon missed 14 games and was played through injury.
Bargnani missed 16 games and as always, played through injuries.
Barbosa has a serious wrist injury in addition to other injuries that he tried to play through and he missed 24 games.
Kleiza missed 43 games
Amir Johnson missed 12 games and was pretty much playing through pain all season.

So basically all of our best players other than Derozan were ravaged by serious injuries. Had all of them been moderately healthy, we could've definitely won 38 games. But the cards just didn't fall correctly for us this year.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: