Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-22-2006, 12:27 AM   #16
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

I guess all the clipps fans are at the game!!! Lucky bastards!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:23 AM   #17
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

dunleavy should use the karl dorrell excuse when they lost to notre dame.
" i like to thank the lakers for this game, it was a great learning experiance."
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:29 AM   #18
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Horrible play calling, horrible coaching and horrible playing by anyone not named Elton Brand. First quarter is pure turnovers, second and third are too many second chance points and fourth is an offensive drought, horrible rotations and fouls called left and right. Dunleavy needs to light a match, litterally, under EVERY PLAYERS ASS except Elton, Maggette and Cassell, or better yet, why not give ****ing James Singleton, Paul Davis, Daniel Ewing, Aaron Williams a damn shot to show what they have. I swear, when Singleton walks and gets playing time elsewhere and shows his skills, Dunleavy will need to slap himself. When Ewing becomes a backup PG elsewhere, Dunleavy will need to sock himself. When Davis becomes ****tier then he is, Dunleavy should blow his head off for picking him ahead of Paul Millsap, Craig Smith and Leon Powe.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:43 AM   #19
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this was a very tough game for both teams.

I'm just glad the first 7 minutes of the 4th quarter are over....noone scored a single point and it got boring.

Today was a domino game.

Both sides players kept falling to the floor every single foul. very physical.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 03:34 AM   #20
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Am I the only one who hears Clipper Darrell on TV?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdZ-09YtuV0&eurl=
Ha, dude is clever. Only time you really saw him say "Let's go Clippers, let's go" was when Kobe was at the FT line, which in return made Laker Fans boo at him but if you didn't know any better you'd think the whole arena was booing Kobe. He must have experience with it and Laker fans fell right in his trap for the first half. No one paid much attention to him in the second, pretty hilarious.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 04:27 AM   #21
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Ha, dude is clever. Only time you really saw him say "Let's go Clippers, let's go" was when Kobe was at the FT line, which in return made Laker Fans boo at him but if you didn't know any better you'd think the whole arena was booing Kobe. He must have experience with it and Laker fans fell right in his trap for the first half. No one paid much attention to him in the second, pretty hilarious.

Your right I thought for a second they were booing Kobe...then when he made it they started cheering much louder. Thanks for the clarification
Old 11-22-2006, 10:40 AM   #22
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation

Tough, tough game but congrats to the Lakers for pulling it out in the clutch. I really liked the defensive pressure Ross applied, unfortunately Kobe made some tough shots and Ross could not cover him all the time. I was glad to see Kaman and Livingston showed up to play for this game now I hope they continue to show up. This L.A. race is much closer than I figured it would have been. Both teams are playing well and both are in the top five in the league. This should be an interesting season, I can't wait until Dec. 2nd.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:48 AM   #23
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

One good thing about the game is I hit good on my third quarter bet which made up for my parlay. I actually came out on top for the night.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:23 AM   #24
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It was interesting to see Odom guarding Kaman so much, leaving Kwame/Bynum on Brand. That was a great strategy.

Of course, Kobe was on drugs last night and looked great.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 03:06 AM   #25
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
It was interesting to see Odom guarding Kaman so much, leaving Kwame/Bynum on Brand. That was a great strategy.

Of course, Kobe was on drugs last night and looked great.

he forgot his knee hurts.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:32 AM   #26
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

damn its been dead quite in here ever since the laker/clipper game. not even a game thread for the clipper/sonics game
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:35 PM   #27
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
damn its been dead quite in here ever since the laker/clipper game. not even a game thread for the clipper/sonics game

I had to study for 4 tests I had yesterday so after the game, I had no chance and I'm done with game threads for a few reasons. Until Jeff replies to my pm or email, I won't be making anymore posts on the Clippers board
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 07:59 PM   #28
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle

Guess all the bandwagoners turned back into Laker fans
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 11:33 PM   #29
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

Quote:
I had to study for 4 tests I had yesterday so after the game, I had no chance and I'm done with game threads for a few reasons. Until Jeff replies to my pm or email, I won't be making anymore posts on the Clippers board
qrich, What Happened? I really looked forward to your game threads. I really wanted to comment on The Sonics game.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:28 AM   #30
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:

Why not man? what's up?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: