Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 07-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat

Thank you - what an offseason!
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat

idizzle, leoshes, beasted, encinas, d-wade, mhg, wadeaminute, plowking,infinite, Pat Reilly, wadeshaqcook, bfresh, clayton, papaya, jrong, etc, all the enduring HEat fans where are you! Enjoy the party HAHA

Last edited by G-train : 07-08-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

THE MASTER

Old 07-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #4
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
idizzle, leoshes, beasted, encinas, d-wade, mhg, wadeaminute, plowking,infinite, Pat Reilly, wadeshaqcook etc, all the enduring HEat fans where are you! Enjoy the party HAHA

Absolutely. I wish Mourning were a few years younger and able to join this team.

But either way thank you Pat, you've over-exceeded my expectations this off-season
InfiniteBaskets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

Yeah I just put him in, I knew I was forgetting people. BFRESH REPRESENTZ! on the main board
Old 07-09-2010, 02:44 AM   #6
kingchessking
I airball my layups

kingchessking has an OK reputation so far

I knew the Heat would be able to return back to the standards of the 05-06 seasons again!!!! It was well worth the wait of 3 first round exits and 1 bottom feeding season.
GO MIAMI HEAT!!!!

Thank you Pat Riley
kingchessking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:34 AM   #7
iguana
I airball my layups

iguana has an OK reputation so far

special thanks to Wade and the godfather for convincing Bosh & James

TIME TO SHINE

iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSyRh...eature=related
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:57 AM   #9
Pat Reilly
I hit open layups

Pat Reilly has an OK reputation so far
Red face Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingchessking
I knew the Heat would be able to return back to the standards of the 05-06 seasons again!!!! It was well worth the wait of 3 first round exits and 1 bottom feeding season.
GO MIAMI HEAT!!!!

Thank you Pat Riley

I fail to see a comparison. Shaq and the rest of them were there for a quick run at a championship. DWade with Bosh and LeBron should be able to compete for many years.

It is funny hearing all of the talking heads who said over and over LeBron should have gone to Chicago/New York now claiming he should have stuck it out in Cleveland... is it not?
Pat Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:06 AM   #10
Pat Reilly
I hit open layups

Pat Reilly has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train

Thank you - what an offseason!

Is this not the time of year when we are not even thinking basketball? Gives Kobe and Phil Jackson something to think about now anyway. Imagine they will be seeing the Heat a lot more in the future.

Pat Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:14 PM   #11
Wadeaminute
I hit open layups

Wadeaminute has an OK reputation so far

I'm back!!!!

Thanks for the Shout out G...

Life has taken most of my time from talking basketball on here, but with everything that has gone on, I had to make time and come back...

I even went to the Arena when they introduced Lebron, Bosh, & Wade... IT WAS CRAZY!!!!

I might post some pictures if you guys want to see some... though you won't be able to see much cause I was way up high in the top seats...
Wadeaminute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:26 AM   #12
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Props to the real Heat fans...Yohaka was a Heat fan back in the days...if ur out there congrats bro. That being said...there are idiots like ashbelly etc. That r giving u guys a bad rep on the main forums. U guys should regulate on them.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:51 AM   #13
fazzazz1k
"WE DA BESS"

fazzazz1k is starting to rub some people the wrong wayfazzazz1k is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Stop Hating U brown nose Loca....
fazzazz1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:24 AM   #14
Fizdale
Quinnie The Pooh.

Fizdale has decent reputationFizdale has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeaminute
I'm back!!!!

Thanks for the Shout out G...

Life has taken most of my time from talking basketball on here, but with everything that has gone on, I had to make time and come back...

I even went to the Arena when they introduced Lebron, Bosh, & Wade... IT WAS CRAZY!!!!

I might post some pictures if you guys want to see some... though you won't be able to see much cause I was way up high in the top seats...

That would be nice, please do when you have time.
Fizdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:39 AM   #15
Team_Hollywood
WE DA BESS

Team_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Welcome to the Heat LeBron James We welcome you with open arms. Together, we will win championships. Dynasty baby.

- WE DA BESS
Team_Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: