Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-01-2010, 12:10 AM   #31
AK47DR91

Default Re: Name FOUR teams you GUARANTEE will NOT make the playoffs this season

Nets
Raptors
Wizards
Wolves
Old 08-01-2010, 12:20 AM   #32
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Name FOUR teams you GUARANTEE will NOT make the playoffs this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
I agree with all of your picks but to say the nets have the same unit is laughable.

Different coach
Different starting SG
Different starting SF
Different starting PF
Uninjured starting PG

The only thing that hasn't changed is b-low

Uninjured PG? Harris was there most of the season.

Lopez, Harris, and Lee are all back. Lee started 66 games last year. He's not gonna start?

Their core group is the same. Only difference really is Favors for Yi. You think Outlaw, Farmar, etc....are making an impact?

Look I used TWO laughing icons. I win.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:22 AM   #33
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
I guess you forgot about the draft. James and Favors. I guess you wouldnt be used to it never having good draft picks
New coaches, new management, New SF, PF. Healthy PG, a Lopez with less offensive stress. IDK man

Net fans are so sensitive. I guess 12 wins with supposedly great young talent will do that to ya.

Healthy PG? He played 64 games!!!! LOL....Nets are trying to find excuses.

It's ok....I'm sure Nets can scratch out 20 wins. That would be a 66% improvement!!!! You go boy.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #34
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kings
Warriors
Clippers
Lakers
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #35
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

T-Wolves are a given. I wouldn't be surprised if they went 0-82. What a pathetic franchise. Traded the one productive player for peanuts. Good work.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:29 AM   #36
Quata
TheBogeyOne

Quata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation here

Golden State
Cleveland
Minnesota
Toronto

Last edited by Quata : 08-01-2010 at 04:28 AM.
Quata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:30 AM   #37
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
on paper the warriors simply can NOT make the playoffs but if they don't fire Nelly, it's his last season and I can just see him putting together one last run with a scrappy bunch that squeaks in. wishful thinking maybe, Nelly is my all time favorite coach.

Well tell your favorite coach that he's a dumbass for not playing Anthony Randolph!
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:39 AM   #38
rfoster24
Decent playground baller

rfoster24 has not been impressing people

toronto
minnesota
new jersey
indiana
clippers
sacramento
rfoster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:46 AM   #39
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Golden State Warriors
Detroit Pistons
Minnesota T'Wolves
Cleveland Cavs
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:48 AM   #40
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Net fans are so sensitive. I guess 12 wins with supposedly great young talent will do that to ya.

It's ok....I'm sure Nets can scratch out 20 wins. That would be a 66% improvement!!!! You go boy.
the knicks just gave a max deal to amare instead of lebron...5 more years of shit to the pile.

Harris was injured and hampered by nagging injuries all year and team morale was ruined last year.

Lee will not start. Morrow will.

Outlaw will start.

Favors or another new PF will start.

Lopez will be better and is a top 5 center in the league.

Our bench is completely different.

You're so wrong its not funny.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:48 AM   #41
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Uninjured PG? Harris was there most of the season.

Lopez, Harris, and Lee are all back. Lee started 66 games last year. He's not gonna start?

Their core group is the same. Only difference really is Favors for Yi. You think Outlaw, Farmar, etc....are making an impact?

Look I used TWO laughing icons. I win.
Travis will make an impact. He is a good fit in Avery's system and is known to be one of the best 4th qtr scorers in the NBA. Morrow makes Harris and Lopez's life easier whether it is drive and kick from Harris or a double out to Morrow. Lee will have less offensive pressure.
As for Harris he was injured for like 30+ games. Just because he played doesnt mean he was totally healthy.
Your smart

thats 4 I win X2
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:49 AM   #42
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You guarantee it? Wanna bet your life on that?

lol yes! lets have some sort of bet
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:57 AM   #43
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

He played hurt dipshit. The only excuese you knick fans have is the 12 wins bullshit. We are trying to find excuses. No? Harris played hurt man. he would keep reagrivating his damn wrist and it just wouldnt heal because we wanted to at least try to get wins. He has the whole rest of the fall and summer to heal that wrist now and should be good. 20 wins yeah right. As long as we are not injury riddled, they improved the bench a hell of a lot. It is actually a pretty underrated bench.

Quinn, Rafer, Hayes, Hassell, Boone, Simmons, Battie, Yi are all gone man. See ya. that 12 win team is gone. Now if we have injuries we have a pretty deep bench.

Farmar|Uzoh
Morrow|Ross
Williams|James
Favors
Petro|Zoubek

that is totally differen't. I'm sorry if you didnt pay attention. that isnt my fault.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:15 AM   #44
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All in order, worst to uh, not worst.

1: Wolves (I'd bet my soul they don't make it)
2: Warriors
3: Kings ----all teams here and above, nearly 0% chance.
4: Raptors
5: Nets
6: Sixers - - teams here and above, 1-3% chance
7: Pistons
8: Wizards
9: Pacers ---- teams here and above, between 3-6% chance

10: Hornets --- teams here and below, roughly 5-8% chance
11: Clippers

Everyone else has a legitimate stake at a playoff spot, even the Cavs.

Bubble teams:

Cavs, Knicks, Rockets, Thunder, Grizzlies, Bobcats, Suns, Blazers.

Some may argue the west teams I mentioned, but two good teams aren't going to make it in the west. I feel it's going to be two of the 5 I listed. There's a chance that 3 good teams won't make it, depending on how the Clippers and Hornets do. The west bubble teams I mentioned are the ones with the biggest question marks going into next season.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:22 AM   #45
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

East:
Indiana
Charlotte
Philadelphia
Detroit

West:
Sacramento
New Orleans
Houston
Minnesota

Clippers might get the 8th spot...
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote