Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-01-2010, 01:23 AM   #46
FlipBaller31
Most Valuable Poster

FlipBaller31 is popular on this boardFlipBaller31 is popular on this boardFlipBaller31 is popular on this boardFlipBaller31 is popular on this boardFlipBaller31 is popular on this board
Default Re: Name FOUR teams you GUARANTEE will NOT make the playoffs this season

T'Wolves
Pistons
Pacers
Kings
FlipBaller31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:24 AM   #47
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

SEEBASS1234 has decent reputationSEEBASS1234 has decent reputation
Default Re: Name FOUR teams you GUARANTEE will NOT make the playoffs this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00terz
Nets
Raptors
Timberwolves
Warriors
Pacers
that's 5...
SEEBASS1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:26 AM   #48
Babalu
We want Tacos!

Babalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected poster

anyone who said clippers needs to be shot. griffin is going to single handedly beast the clippers into the playoffs, riding ontop of tyrannokaman.
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:34 AM   #49
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
anyone who said clippers needs to be shot. griffin is going to single handedly beast the clippers into the playoffs, riding ontop of tyrannokaman.

I agree that anyone saying Clippers is making a big mistake, but I don't think Griffin's going to "single handedly" do anything. Dude has done nothing so far but miss an entire season.

That said, Baron is a good offensive PG while being easily one of the top 3 best defensive PG in the game. They also have a pretty decent team, so I can see them being a .500 team even in the west. However, I don't think their odds of actually making the playoffs are any better than 10%. Multiple -GOOD teams are going to miss the playoffs as it is. For the Clippers to get in, they would have to hope three potential 50 win teams fall flat next season, as well as hope the Hornets don't put it together either. I'm not sure that's too likely.

But they're not even a top 10 worst team, so to put them on a worst 4 list is kind of silly.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:37 AM   #50
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cavs
Wolves
Pacers
Nets
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:31 AM   #51
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'm pretty sure if someone gave me the chance to pick SEVEN teams that wouldnt make it, and reward me with a million dollars if I'm right or punish me with death if I'm wrong, I would happily take the bet and win.

But since you're asking for only four, I'll go:

Twolves
Wizards
Golden State
Cleveland
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:32 AM   #52
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEBASS1234
that's 5...

kick his ass
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:22 AM   #53
Lemon
I brick open layups

Lemon has an OK reputation so far

Pacers
Pacers
Pacers
Pacers

only cuz not enough people are saying them and they blow. so i guarentee x4
Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:12 AM   #54
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I could have sworn I answered in that last one but apparently not.
Neway.

Raps -
Kings -
Wolves-

Not listing the last team because just cant pick against them.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:43 AM   #55
Sweens
Great young streetballer

Sweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected poster

New Jersey
Twolves
Toronto
Cavs
Sweens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:49 AM   #56
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Warriors
Pacers
T-Wolves
76ers
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:55 AM   #57
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

New Jersey Nets
Indiana Pacers(hope I'm wrong)
Minnesota Timberwolves
Los Angeles Clippers
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:21 AM   #58
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Nets
Cavs
Wolves
Sixers
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:53 AM   #59
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cavs
Wolves
Raptors
Nets
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:11 AM   #60
vitamink420
Decent playground baller

vitamink420 has an OK reputation so far

Raptors
Warriors
Wizards
T'Wolves
vitamink420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: