Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-03-2010, 07:44 AM   #76
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Name FOUR teams you GUARANTEE will NOT make the playoffs this season

Warriors
Raptors
Timberwolves
Nets
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:55 AM   #77
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Name FOUR teams you GUARANTEE will NOT make the playoffs this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
so, why not make it 4 from each conference then (as some posters, including myself, have already done)? Makes it much harder to have all "safe" picks.

East:
Cavs
Nets
Raptors
Pacers

West:
Warriors
Timberwolves
Kings
Grizzlies
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:07 AM   #78
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

West

Timberwolves
Kings
Grizzlies
Warriors

East

Pacers
Raptors
Wizards
Bobcats
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #79
Xover
High school junior varsity star

Xover has decent reputation

East:
New Jersey Nets
Torronto Raptors
Washington Wizards
Indiana Pacers

West:
Sacramento Kings
Golden State Warriors
Timberwolves
New Orleans Hornets
Xover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #80
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm going to go with...

Toronto
Minnesota
Washington
Indiana

Didn't really want to be put Indy on there. The other 3 I'm certain will have no chance at postseason play. Indy's right in there with Phoenix, Golden State, Sacramento, Detroit, and Cleveland as teams I would consider "unlikely" to make the playoffs but still have an outside shot.

I think Philly, New Jersey, New York, Memphis, NOLA, and the Clipps will all be in contention for the final playoff spots in their respective conferences. And obviously, I think Houston is a guaranteed playoff team even without Yao Ming. But I'm a Houston fan. Sue me.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #81
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i wouldnt bet against the Nets. sure, they stunk it up last season. but imo they were tanking and they have alot of young talent, and are talented enough to make the playoffs.

Devin - Farmar - Lee - Williams - Outlaw - Favors - Lopez etc

they may not make the playoffs afterall, but i think they'll have a good run and i wouldnt put them on MY guarenteed list. but that's just me.

T'Wolves
Golden State
New Orleans
Washington
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #82
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Easy question. NJ, Minnesota, Indiana, Sacramento
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:29 AM   #83
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Wow, a lot of people picked the Thunder on last years thread. Looks like they proved everyone wrong.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:37 AM   #84
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

I will pick 4 from each conference, lets see how I did next year:

East:
Cavs
Nets
Raptors
Pacers (got to be realistic)

West:
Timberwolves
Kings
Clippers
Hornets
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #85
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

EAST
Washington
Indiana
Cleveland
Toronto

WEST
GS
LAC
Minny
Sacramento
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #86
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Wow, a lot of people picked the Thunder on last years thread. Looks like they proved everyone wrong.

a LOT of people picked the Bucks last year too
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #87
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

1. New Jersey Nets
2. Clippers
3. Toronto Raptors
4. Minnesota Timberwolves
Bigsmoke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #88
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool

Raptors
Wizards
Pacers
Nets
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #89
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Nets Wolves Raptors Kings
the East is hard to do cause any team get that surprise 8th seed cause there all on the same level but the pistons have the most talent they just have to stay healthy pacers are pretty bad too but then theres philly and wizards Gilbert could have a big season and john wall too Bobcats got worse cavs are unknown
Heat
Magic
Hawks
Bulls
Celtics
Bucks
Knicks
are the gaurnteed playoff teams in the EAst
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:49 PM   #90
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow Re: Name FOUR teams you GUARANTEE will NOT make the playoffs this season

wizards starting to pop up more often here... I had high expectations for them last year but that obviously didn't pan out.

Backcourt of John Wall and Gilbert Arenas with Kirk Hinrich and Nick Young in support

Josh Howard and Al Thornton at the 3

Some combo of Blatche, Yi, McGee up front with some very servicable guys like Oberto and Armstrong in support.

Some guys I'm forgetting too...

Flip Saunders coaching and my favorite assistant coach in the league Sam I Am Cassell...

I like the Wizards to make the playoffs. I said it.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: