Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #16
ThemBombs
Good High School Starter

ThemBombs has not been impressing people
Default Re: How funny is Glee?

its for socially awkward underclassmen girls in High School... you won't like it
ThemBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #17
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

That show sucks. I don't respect those award shows. It's all a joke IMO. I watched part of an ep, without knowing what it was, and I then I pressed the 'guide' button and was like, this is the garbage people are wetting themselves over?
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #18
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

do you jerk off to west side story pete?

if so, this might be for you
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not the type to discredit a movie/play/show for being a musical but Glee definitely does suck. Don't waste your time.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:57 AM   #20
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is a pretty well-respected posterCasterL is a pretty well-respected posterCasterL is a pretty well-respected posterCasterL is a pretty well-respected poster

****ing despise this contrived piece of shit show. it often overthrows far superior television in our flat becausethe female contigent like it. it isnt in the slightest bit funny, and its full of gay, dancing singing and general mincing
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:02 AM   #21
bluechox
Banned

bluechox has an OK reputation so far

its not that funny, more chick flick type comedy...the actors in it actually sing the song...which is nice
bluechox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:06 AM   #22
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Hand in your man card if you actually end up liking this show..
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:07 AM   #23
hookul
I hit open 5-footers

hookul has decent reputationhookul has decent reputation

Don't do it. It is an awful awful "comedy" who are into high school musicals.
hookul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #24
The Shaqtus
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Shaqtus has an OK reputation so far

I've Watched it a few times but just couldn't get into it. as someone said before its more of a chick show.

Also Lea Michele is bad.
The Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #25
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Just saw that it won a bunch of awards. I'm downloading right now in 720p.

It's about as good as your 'say it to my face' thread.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #26
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not one bit good. I watched a few episodes, but the singing got worse :O
and wasn't funny at all.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:48 AM   #27
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would however, stick my dick in both the lead jewess as well as the slutty blonde chearleader (not the head one, but the secondary one).
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:12 PM   #28
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
I would however, stick my dick in both the lead jewess as well as the slutty blonde chearleader (not the head one, but the secondary one).

Booze, you know the rules. You can't make a statement like that without posting supporting pics.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #29
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 08-02-2010, 12:19 PM   #30
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

and I broke the board! I am proud of myself
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: