Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #31
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How funny is Glee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
and I broke the board! I am proud of myself

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #32
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
I would however, stick my dick in both the lead jewess as well as the slutty blonde chearleader (not the head one, but the secondary one).

Sorry but Quinn's the hottest.

Rachel looks like one of those dirty JAP who do all type of sh!t once the light is off. I would luv to stick my pen!s right up her big @ss nostril till she sneezes.

Anyway I'm a big fan of the show. It's good don't let the haters on ISH dissuade you.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:40 PM   #33
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
Sorry but Quinn's the hottest.

Rachel looks like one of those dirty JAP who do all type of sh!t once the light is off. I would luv to stick my pen!s right up her big @ss nostril till she sneezes.

Anyway I'm a big fan of the show. It's good don't let the haters on ISH dissuade you.
meh, anorexic, plain jane blondes with no curves arent my thing.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #34
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it honestly aint that bad. Last time i was home i watched it with my mom and sister (if that tells you anything about it lol) and it was ok. Some of the songs are catchy at least. Guarantee 80% of the people that have posted in this thread never saw it and are just going off of commercials and what theyve heard other people say.

So basically I didn't think it was FUNNY (i also didn't know it was supposed to be a comedy) but it was passably entertaining. It's summer and 90% of TV is fake ass reality shows, so its worth at least one watch.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #35
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
it honestly aint that bad. Last time i was home i watched it with my mom and sister (if that tells you anything about it lol) and it was ok. Some of the songs are catchy at least. Guarantee 80% of the people that have posted in this thread never saw it and are just going off of commercials and what theyve heard other people say.

So basically I didn't think it was FUNNY (i also didn't know it was supposed to be a comedy) but it was passably entertaining. It's summer and 90% of TV is fake ass reality shows, so its worth at least one watch.
Ive seen enough of it to know that its not great tv. Sure, the singing is solid/good, but the song selection is generally weak and the plot and "humor" is really weak and teenybopper (but I guess its supposed to be right)?

And I actually like musicals quite a bit.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #36
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've watched about 5 or 6 episodes and I didn't like any of them.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #37
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #38
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
It's about as good as your 'say it to my face' thread.

So It's wildly popular?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #39
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've seen a little bit of it and I can certainly say it's not a show for me. If you want to watch a show where you constantly have to question your manhood, then go for it.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:42 PM   #40
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In an attempt to save this thread, I'll change the subject entirely: I watched the first two epi's of Rubicon, and suffice it to say it's interesting enough for me to earmark for watching on a regular basis.

Also this: Friday Night Lights. Pretty amazing that it can turn over most of its main cast members and still be interesting and entertaining. First couple of seasons were fantastic.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:18 AM   #41
CelticsDraftee
Wow, you're tall

CelticsDraftee has decent reputation

Looks like the show is poking fun at the Celtics.

CelticsDraftee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: