Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-08-2010, 02:13 AM   #1
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Post your fantasy team

I participated in my first fantasy auction draft yesterday. My team:

QB
Peyton Manning
Donovan McNabb

RB
Ray Rice
Felix Jones
Brandon Jacobs
Jerome Harrison
Reggie Bush
Willis McGahee (got him with my last pick in case Rice goes down)

WR
Chad Ochocinco
Mike Wallace
Tj Housh
Mario Manningham

TE
Antonio Gates
Brent Celek

DST
Bengals

K
Rob Bironas

How's my team? I'm planning on trading Celek or Gates + someone for a RB/WR.

12 team league.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 08-08-2010 at 02:54 AM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:39 AM   #2
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Post your fantasy team

Here's mine:
QB: Matt Shaub
RB: Maurice Jones-Drew
RB:Ryan Grant
WR:Randy Moss
WR: Anquan Boldin
WR: Donald Driver
TE: Jason Witten
K: Ryan Longwell
DST: San Francisco

BN: Jonathan Stewart
BN:Santana Moss
BN: Braylon Edwards
BN:Greg Olsen
BN: Jason Campbell
BN: Jerome Harrison

H2H league..
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:53 AM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
Here's mine:
QB: Matt Shaub
RB: Maurice Jones-Drew
RB:Ryan Grant
WR:Randy Moss
WR: Anquan Boldin
WR: Donald Driver
TE: Jason Witten
K: Ryan Longwell
DST: San Francisco

BN: Jonathan Stewart
BN:Santana Moss
BN: Braylon Edwards
BN:Greg Olsen
BN: Jason Campbell
BN: Jerome Harrison

H2H league..

How many teams in are your league?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:21 AM   #4
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Not him, but I'm guessing 12 max. Possibly 10.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:24 AM   #5
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I participated in my first fantasy auction draft yesterday. My team:

QB
Peyton Manning
Donovan McNabb

RB
Ray Rice
Felix Jones
Brandon Jacobs
Jerome Harrison
Reggie Bush
Willis McGahee (got him with my last pick in case Rice goes down)

WR
Chad Ochocinco
Mike Wallace
Tj Housh
Mario Manningham

TE
Antonio Gates
Brent Celek

DST
Bengals

K
Rob Bironas

How's my team? I'm planning on trading Celek or Gates + someone for a RB/WR.

12 team league.
I really like your team outside of your Wide Receivers. You have a lot of very strong running backs. I'd recommend trading one or two for a true #1 fantasy receiver. Chad is a solid #2 but his #1 days are behind him.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:39 AM   #6
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

I've done 2 public leagues so far so all have standard scoring and 10 players. One is horrible imo, and the other seems pretty decent, but I'll let ISH decide:

Team 1:
QBs: Tony Romo, Matt Ryan
RBs: DeAngelo Williams, Steven Jackson, Ronnie Brown, Carnell Williams
WRs: Anquan Boldin, Dwayne Bowe, Robert Meachem, Derrick Mason, Lee Evans, Jordy Nelson
TE: Jermichael Finley
K: Mason Crosby
DEF: Baltimore

Team 2:
QB: Eli Manning
RBs: Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Matthews, Thomas Jones, Marion Barber, Steve Slaton, Darren Sproles
WRs: Reggie Wayne, Steve Smith (Carolina), Dwayne Bowe, Donald Driver, Jordy Nelson
TE: Jermichael Finley
K: Sebastian Janikowski
DEF: Dallas
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 04:07 AM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Only one so far, full point PPR

QB: Eli, McNabb, Big Ben
RB: Jonathan Stewart, Felix Jones, Tim Hightower, Ben Tate, Justin Forsett
WR: Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Percy Harvin, Anthony Gonzalez, Chris Chambers
TE: Dallas Clark
DEF: Miami
K: Vinatieri

Start QB/3 WR/2 RB/TE/W-R-T Flex/K/DEF
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:30 AM   #8
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: