Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-16-2010, 04:02 AM   #16
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Default Re: Which one of us Bulls fans here has...

I played in the VBL and ABA in Australia and was on the training roster for the Melbourne Tigers and Victoria Titans in the NBL, but never got playing time.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:20 AM   #17
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
I played in the VBL and ABA in Australia and was on the training roster for the Melbourne Tigers and Victoria Titans in the NBL, but never got playing time.
hey atleast you were on the roster man good shit! melbooourneee!!! easy livin out there manute?
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #18
step_back
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!

Always makes me laugh how honest you are about playing pro ball, if this were 90% of any other members on Ish it would have been "I played in the VBL and ABA and was MVP of the league several times over with multiple championships, I turned down a contract from the NBA because at the time I thought it was more imporatant to keep my talents in the ABA"

Last edited by step_back : 08-16-2010 at 01:19 PM.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:59 AM   #19
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
Always makes me laugh how honest you are about playing pro ball, if this were 90% of any other members on Ish it would have been "I played in the VBL and ABA and was MVP of the league several times over with multiple championships, I turned down a contract from the NBA because at the time I though it was more imporatant to keep my talents in the ABA"

Agreed, Manute is an awesome poster!

Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #20
spin57
I brick open layups

playd all thu high school practiced with some small college kids after high school a couple times and playd in leagues for maney years where we were mens open league champs 3 years in a row from 2000 thu 2003 whith a team of some of my best friends...was some of the greatest times of my life ...just hanging out with them and running teams outa the gym and playing 6 days a week...am almost 39 years old now and few lbs more and knee`s hurt ....lol...but still play in a 32 and over league with some of same buddies and still 1 of top teams in league looking for 1 more title.lol.....o baby i got the love will prob never stop...
spin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #21
spin57
I brick open layups

o and was a gaurd...strong... with nba range with a great i q and a little post up...but not all that athletic
spin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:29 PM   #22
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Agreed, Manute is an awesome poster!

Yes, Manute is an awesome poster! So much so that I recently threatened to start negative repping him if he doesn't start posting in the Bulls forum once a week. Is that a d!ck move? Yes, it is. I am almost ashamed of myself. But...I don't think it is too much to ask for such a good poster/Bulls fan to post on our home court more often, do you?

So...I am asking each of you to join with me in threatening to light Manute's rep Bulls red if he does not take his posting talents to our turf once a week.

Who is with me?
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:50 AM   #23
methusala
Serious playground baller

Second that threat.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:46 AM   #24
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
Yes, Manute is an awesome poster! So much so that I recently threatened to start negative repping him if he doesn't start posting in the Bulls forum once a week. Is that a d!ck move? Yes, it is. I am almost ashamed of myself. But...I don't think it is too much to ask for such a good poster/Bulls fan to post on our home court more often, do you?

So...I am asking each of you to join with me in threatening to light Manute's rep Bulls red if he does not take his posting talents to our turf once a week.

Who is with me?

Cheers guys for the positive response, I was looking to see what 'We da bess' had most recently negged me for and saw KelticForce's rep. It wasn't the fear of negs that made me check out the team forum, I had just never really bothered in the past because last time I checked it out it was completely dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyConway
hey atleast you were on the roster man good shit! melbooourneee!!! easy livin out there manute?
It's a cruisy place, the only things there that matter are sport and art. If you want to make money in the business world, go to Sydney. If you want to be a an artist, actor, musician or any type of athlete (except rugby) you come to Melbourne. A lot of people compare it to either San Francisco or a European type city. I will eventually end up back there, but my fiance has three years left on her contract here, then we'll probably do a year in Spain, but we both miss Melbourne.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: