Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #46
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hall of Fame game thread: Bengals vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
If I was a big time NFL draftee and Jerry Jones called me saying "Posterize, are you ready to be a Cowboy?" I'd say **** you and hang up the phone on him.

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #47
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
If I was a big time NFL draftee and Jerry Jones called me saying "Posterize, are you ready to be a Cowboy?" I'd say **** you and hang up the phone on him.
if i were in that guys shoes, i'd ask/sign a 100 million dollar contract, complain about being in a 3-4 defense (instead of a 4-3 defense where i showcase my talents at), waist the first 10 days of training camp failing the condition tests and sitting out because of my kneee, and then on the 11th day i'd decided that i should go ahead and pass the darned thing but stay on the sideline and continue to let my knee heal.

...too bad these are some unrealistic expectations of me though =/
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #48
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
where did this come from?

did I miss something on TV?
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #49
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
where did this come from?

did I miss something on TV?
they just said JJ called Dez during the draft and said that
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:07 PM   #50
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Kitna will take Romo's job by game 4.

only if Romeo is hurt.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:26 PM   #51
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
this.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:14 PM   #52
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I honestly don't know why the Cowboys drafted McGee.

the dude had bad tunnel vision and happy feet at Texas A&M. I don't see how that's going to to change in the much faster paced NFL.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #53
laker615
Can barely lace up my sneakers

laker615 has an OK reputation so far

i am still expecting the preseason, i will be watching too
laker615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:52 PM   #54
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Guy that just threw that interception has the weakest throw I've ever seen in an NFL game.

Just found out it's Carson's little bro.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #55
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Guy that just threw that interception has the weakest throw I've ever seen in an NFL game.

Just found out it's Carson's little bro.

yeah, he is like the 3rd string QB for the Bengals...
Old 08-09-2010, 07:24 AM   #56
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That Phillips guy may've torn his ACL

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...e-torn-ac.html
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:29 AM   #57
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
That Phillips guy may've torn his ACL

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...e-torn-ac.html

F*CK!

I'm not sold on Marty B yet... and I think this Phillips guy could of been better than him.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #58
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
F*CK!

I'm not sold on Marty B yet... and I think this Phillips guy could of been better than him.

Marty B has all the talent in the world...

but then again, people been saying that since he was a freshman at Texas A&M and he still has never broken out as the big time player it seems he should be.

There are a number of reasons you could use as to why it hasn't happened but it doesn't really matter at this point does it?
Old 08-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #59
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Marty B has all the talent in the world...

but then again, people been saying that since he was a freshman at Texas A&M and he still has never broken out as the big time player it seems he should be.

There are a number of reasons you could use as to why it hasn't happened but it doesn't really matter at this point does it?
Phillips was our other TE in 2-TE formations...he could block...and go back and line up as a FB...

Marty can't block...

Marty was always looked at as a super pass threat like Antonio Gates...

Phillips was an "all-purpose" TE...who was showing a lot of promise as a receiving TE...

it sucks, we lost something special...
Old 08-09-2010, 06:03 PM   #60
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

btw this was the highest rated preseason game in 6 years...

seems strange to me cause it was so boring...even as a Dallas fan it was boring...

just 1 drive for starters on each side...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: