Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-06-2010, 01:20 AM   #1
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Beautiful Older Women

So lately I have this thing for older, elegant women ... and I know for sure I am not alone...

Post pics of well known beautiful older women that you're attracted to:

Not hot, but beautiful and one of my personal favorites, Julia Roberts:

Kate Beckinsale:

Constance Marie from George Lopez:
http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/4/d...mageId=4393427
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:21 AM   #2
theaussieguy
Good High School Starter

theaussieguy has decent reputationtheaussieguy has decent reputation
Default Re: Beautiful Older Women

Susan Sarandon deserves a mention, in 'alfie' she was smoking
theaussieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:22 AM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Women in their mid to late 30s that still take care of themselves are some of the sexiest women on the planet
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:25 AM   #4
theaussieguy
Good High School Starter

theaussieguy has decent reputationtheaussieguy has decent reputation

dowant.jpg
theaussieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:05 AM   #5
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

diane lane

Last edited by brooks_thompson : 08-06-2010 at 02:08 AM.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:29 AM   #6
dyna
National High School Star

dyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
diane lane

dyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:33 AM   #7
AK47DR91

Old 08-06-2010, 04:10 AM   #8
SALFORD-RED
High School Starter

SALFORD-RED has an OK reputation so far

SALFORD-RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:31 AM   #9
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:35 AM   #10
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
So lately I have this thing for older, elegant women ... and I know for sure I am not alone...

Post pics of well known beautiful older women that you're attracted to:

Not hot, but beautiful and one of my personal favorites, Julia Roberts:

Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:00 AM   #11
PGDan15
I brick open layups

PGDan15 has an OK reputation so far

Might just be me, but Carol Vorderman gets the job done. She is pretty flippin old too.
PGDan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:07 AM   #12
SALFORD-RED
High School Starter

SALFORD-RED has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGDan15

Might just be me, but Carol Vorderman gets the job done. She is pretty flippin old too.

Yeah she is one of those birds to me that is simultaneously beaut but at the same time a tad ugly. hard to explain, its a weird phenomena but some are just ugly and sexy at the same time.
SALFORD-RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:43 AM   #13
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb

Hell yes.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:44 AM   #14
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb

She still looks 25.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #15
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: