Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-08-2010, 04:09 AM   #1
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default who left?

With the bogans signing the bulls now have 10 guys on the roster. We need at least 3 more to meet the minimum. Who's left of significance for the bulls to get. Id still like to see another quality defensive big. Maybe kwame brown. What do you guys think?
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 04:32 AM   #2
Bull4Life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Bull4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: who left?

We have 12 players!?

G : Rose, Brewer, Bogans, Watson
SF : Deng, Korver, Johnson
PF : Boozer, Gibson, Thomas
C : Noah, Asik

we could get K.Brown,if not- we could just add Lucas,Almond and Samuels from Summer League Roster..

Last edited by Bull4Life : 08-08-2010 at 04:39 AM.
Bull4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #3
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

I wouldnt mind grabbing Kwame and get rudy fernandez for JJ and a second round pick?

Rose/Watson
Brewer/fernandez/bogans
Deng/korver
Boozer/Gibson/Thomas
Noah/Asik/Kwame

Our depth would be insane. We would probably have the best combination of guards in the NBA. Also, we could package some ppl around the trade deadline to go after a Melo or Danny Granger in addition to picks.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:13 PM   #4
bullz_rule21
Decent playground baller

bullz_rule21 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull4Life
We have 12 players!?

we could get K.Brown,if not- we could just add Lucas,Almond and Samuels from Summer League Roster..

Samuels signed with Cleveland like 3 weeks ago..

Kwame Brown has never proven to be anything, unless you want a guy to come in and soak up 6 fouls then sure, I don't want him taking Taj or Asik's minutes I want to see these guys develop into something decent.

Almond did not impress me at all in the summer league, sure he wasn't playing with a Rose, Boozer, Noah, etc but he never consistently hit the open jumpers.
bullz_rule21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #5
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

as far as I know Joe smith is still around
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #6
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull4Life
We have 12 players!?

Yes, we have 12 players signed, and thats the minimum.

Samuels was signed by Cleveland.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 04:18 PM   #7
Bull4Life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Bull4Life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullz_rule21
Samuels signed with Cleveland like 3 weeks ago..

Kwame Brown has never proven to be anything, unless you want a guy to come in and soak up 6 fouls then sure, I don't want him taking Taj or Asik's minutes I want to see these guys develop into something decent.

Almond did not impress me at all in the summer league, sure he wasn't playing with a Rose, Boozer, Noah, etc but he never consistently hit the open jumpers.
I've heard about Samardo signing with Cavs,but I didn't see nothing officialy on that yet!?
Bull4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #8
bullz_rule21
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
as far as I know Joe smith is still around

I would not mind Joe Smith for the Vets min
Old 08-08-2010, 07:30 PM   #9
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I would not mind Joe Smith for the Vets min

I was wondering about Joe Smith, how come nobody took this guy, even the Bulls signed Kurt Thomas first before him. If there's something wrong with him, I ok with Etan Thomas too.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:49 AM   #10
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
I was wondering about Joe Smith, how come nobody took this guy, even the Bulls signed Kurt Thomas first before him. If there's something wrong with him, I ok with Etan Thomas too.
We already have our old guy in kurt thomas. I like kwames size against the lakers and celtics.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:20 AM   #11
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
We already have our old guy in kurt thomas. I like kwames size against the lakers and celtics.

age doesn't really matter, It is who can do the best job. Were not asking for lots of minutes where youth is an advantage just someone to come in and do a good job. Joe smith is perfect for that role and he is only 34/35.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #12
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
age doesn't really matter, It is who can do the best job. Were not asking for lots of minutes where youth is an advantage just someone to come in and do a good job. Joe smith is perfect for that role and he is only 34/35.

I agree I prefer Joe to Kurt.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:13 PM   #13
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Kwame Brown can really help us ALOT. And this far into the offseason without having a deal yet the vet minimum or a little more might get it done. We're really going to struggle against the bigger guys in the league: Dwight Howard, Bynum, Shaq, Yao, just to name a few. Noah has gotten stronger but he still has a hard time keeping these guys out of the paint. Kurt Thomas is just too little and Asik seems weak as of right now and he's still an unknown. Kwame is a strong guy who could provide us valuable minutes, rebounds, defense, and fouls against the legitimate C's around the league. You always need one of these guys especially to get through good teams with good centers. Kwame right now is better than Kurt Thomas and Asik. He would be our backup C. Asik will get minutes if he deserves them and earns them, but if not we need an insurance policy (Kwame) that we know exactly what were going to get if Asik doesn't deliver.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #14
bullz_rule21
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Kwame Brown can really help us ALOT. And this far into the offseason without having a deal yet the vet minimum or a little more might get it done. We're really going to struggle against the bigger guys in the league: Dwight Howard, Bynum, Shaq, Yao, just to name a few. Noah has gotten stronger but he still has a hard time keeping these guys out of the paint. Kurt Thomas is just too little and Asik seems weak as of right now and he's still an unknown. Kwame is a strong guy who could provide us valuable minutes, rebounds, defense, and fouls against the legitimate C's around the league. You always need one of these guys especially to get through good teams with good centers. Kwame right now is better than Kurt Thomas and Asik. He would be our backup C. Asik will get minutes if he deserves them and earns them, but if not we need an insurance policy (Kwame) that we know exactly what were going to get if Asik doesn't deliver.

Can someone please explain to me why you guys want Kwame Brown?? He is absolute trash and every time i see him he is either sitting on the bench, missing wide open 2 handed dunks, or getting abused defensively. I would much rather sign a Joe Smith or someone who would have a positive influence on the team on the court and in the locker room.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:12 PM   #15
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

Quote:
Can someone please explain to me why you guys want Kwame Brown?? He is absolute trash and every time i see him he is either sitting on the bench, missing wide open 2 handed dunks, or getting abused defensively. I would much rather sign a Joe Smith or someone who would have a positive influence on the team on the court and in the locker room.

7'0 270 6 fouls vets minimum any more questions?
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: