Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-14-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
Colin Cowherd
winning team=fav team

Colin Cowherd is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Wherever you are, and however you may be accessing my show

Thanks for making me a part of your day
Colin Cowherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #2
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wherever you are, and however you may be accessing my show

no problem you opinionated twit
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:11 PM   #3
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why did someone even make that gimmick account?

You could've picked the bag lady at the local grocery store and it would've been less embarrassing.

Cowherd: The least knowledgable ESPN talk show host ever?
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
Colin Cowherd
winning team=fav team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
Why did someone even make that gimmick account?

You could've picked the bag lady at the local grocery store and it would've been less embarrassing.

Cowherd: The least knowledgable ESPN talk show host ever?

Hey.....meatball, your entire life is a dumpster fire.

Move out of your mom's basement.

Sheesh.........
Old 12-14-2010, 01:21 PM   #5
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Cowherd

Sheesh.........

don't listen to 'messageboard guy' Herd.

he's too busy fashioning a new tinfoil hat in his mom's basement.

this is big boy stuff right here, no under dog nonsense, nobody likes the under dog, you know how I know? you told me, check the ratings...

Last edited by JtotheIzzo : 12-14-2010 at 01:28 PM.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #6
Colin Cowherd
winning team=fav team

You are right, this is big boy radio. No room for local meatballs or underdogs.

It's a better world when the Yankees, Duke Basketball, and the Patriots are winning.

People say they like underdogs, but if they did, the ratings would be higher. Who watched this year's World Series?
Old 12-14-2010, 01:30 PM   #7
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You are right, this is big boy radio. No room for local meatballs or underdogs.

It's a better world when the Yankees, Duke Basketball, and the Patriots are winning.

People say they like underdogs, but if they did, the ratings would be higher. Who watched this year's World Series?

Wacky FM DJ Fish agrees as well. And my hot friend Ann, oops I mean my wife Ann, she thinks Tom Brady is hot, hotness drives ratings. No one thinks Cincinnati Reds guy is hot, no one cares.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #8
Colin Cowherd
winning team=fav team

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

What happens in Dayton, OH, keep it to yourself. Nobody cares.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #9
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Quote:
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

What happens in Dayton, OH, keep it to yourself. Nobody cares.

Vegas loves the big boys.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
Colin Cowherd
winning team=fav team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Vegas loves the big boys.

Tons of babydolls in that city.

I started my career there, covering boxing.

Perhaps you haven't heard the story of the beginning of my career
Old 12-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #11
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Sheesh.........

You shouldn't be talking about other people's lives when you have a roleplay fetish of pretending to be the most garbage radio personality in ESPN history.

And I wouldn't be surprised if you lived in your mom's basement yourself, with such a disturbing fetish.

Probably even have a Cowherd wallpaper on your PC, and an mp3 playlist running of his yawn-inducing catch phrases.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:00 PM   #12
Colin Cowherd
winning team=fav team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
You shouldn't be talking about other people's lives when you have a roleplay fetish of pretending to be the most garbage radio personality in ESPN history.

And I wouldn't be surprised if you lived in your mom's basement yourself, with such a disturbing fetish.

Probably even have a Cowherd wallpaper on your PC, and an mp3 playlist running of his yawn-inducing catch phrases.

and with that soul crushing, revealing, and hurtful statement, I now announce my retirement from inside hoops.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #13
SinJackal
Banned

Quote:
and with that soul crushing, revealing, and hurtful statement, I now announce my retirement from inside hoops.

Grow thicker skin for christ's sake. You can't be that much of a pansy, especially with a troll account.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #14
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Wacky FM DJ Fish agrees as well. And my hot friend Ann, oops I mean my wife Ann, she thinks Tom Brady is hot, hotness drives ratings. No one thinks Cincinnati Reds guy is hot, no one cares.

Well, f uck......
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:58 PM   #15
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

later broman .......................

he
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: