Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-21-2006, 05:30 PM   #16
DLakerfan
Banned

DLakerfan has an OK reputation so far

Aint nothing wrong with being gay gurlfrend, I'm pro gay, I just dont like the public affection between two men, I've seen this too many times where they would touch one another tongue hanging out like they own this freakin world, pls no showing of affection in public, its disgusting.
DLakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:34 PM   #17
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

In 100 years when science and technology has proven religion to be ****ing fake and stupid i'm gonna be laughing my ass off at all you christian idiots.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:37 PM   #18
Game
Banned

Game has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
In 100 years when science and technology has proven religion to be ****ing fake and stupid i'm gonna be laughing my ass off at all you christian idiots.

From your grave right?
Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:42 PM   #19
DLakerfan
Banned

DLakerfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I doubt u can laugh when you're dead but u got it right your ass would be off.
DLakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 06:13 PM   #20
bringthetruth
Banned

bringthetruth has no real reputation yet.

If Homosexual marriage was ok, it would have been introduced a longgggggggg time ago.

Homosexuals have been around for ever , but even back then, they themselves knew it was a shameful act and unnatural to mankind. The reason why they stayed in the closet and not shown in public together was because they knew it was wrong.

Nowadays rebelling is a in thing, so homosexuals felt they could come out the closet.

Incest in the family has been the cause of some homosexuality and other's came from family exposure and who the child was allowed to being around growing up as a child.
bringthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 06:21 PM   #21
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

i think you should go insanely conservative with your argument and just be tounge in cheek. you don't have to beleive what you're saying. just use the "saced institution of marraige is a union between a man and a woman" spiel and start spewing things about how our families will lose integrity and god's natural order will be defiled...
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 06:40 PM   #22
Penny37
Local High School Star

Penny37 is considered somewhat coolPenny37 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
The bible has been analyzed sentence by sentence for the last couple centuries, and not ONE piece of evidence has been provided by the scientific community that refutes anything the bible says.
Countless scientists have dedicated their lives to disproving the bible and it has yet to happen.

I've got a question for all of you who are pro gay marriage:
Is it okay for a man to marry his sister?
Penny37 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 08:13 PM   #23
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

TheTrueKnicksFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
In 100 years when we are both dead i'll be laughing from heaven while you burn in hell.
Quote:
The bible has been analyzed sentence by sentence for the last couple centuries, and not ONE piece of evidence has been provided by the scientific community that refutes anything the bible says.
Countless scientists have dedicated their lives to disproving the bible and it has yet to happen.

I've got a question for all of you who are pro gay marriage:
Is it okay for a man to marry his sister?
Exactly, know your facts T-MacsOneGoodBrainCell. I dare you to say something of that nature to me in real life. Better yet, say that to a group of muslims. I garuentee you will not live to see the next day if you ever say that to a muslim, or a christian who isn't soft. But you feel so secure on insidehoops Tmacs, but in real life if this issue came up you'd say

"um, well, uh, uh, I don't really know, um, they shouldn't get married"
TheTrueKnicksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 08:15 PM   #24
El Seano
Hey Boston! **** you!

El Seano has an OK reputation so far

I think gay people should be allowed to marry but I think the lack of a mother growing up could really affect a child badly, certainly if its a girl

Quote:
In 100 years when we are both dead i'll be laughing from heaven while you burn in hell.

Hahahaha, good comeback. I've got a feeling this thread is going to slowly evolve into
"GOD IS REAL!!!!!" "NO HE ISN'T!!!!!!!"
"SCIENCE!!!" "TWO PEOPLE IN A GARDEN!!!"

Last edited by El Seano : 11-21-2006 at 08:17 PM.
El Seano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 08:15 PM   #25
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

What about dinosaurs?

Was god just playing a silly joke on us?
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 08:20 PM   #26
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
How so? If you give marrage to one party of people, do you think other partys won't want the same marrage rights? Marrage is meant to be boy and girl only.

Anytime you assume all the people of a group are the same, you're setting yourself up for a downfall.

Quote:
Homosexuals have been around for ever , but even back then, they themselves knew it was a shameful act and unnatural to mankind. The reason why they stayed in the closet and not shown in public together was because they knew it was wrong.

In ancient Greek culture, many people were openly gay and were accepted by most people.

One problem with your religion is that it doesn't change. Life is constantly in flux, but no, not religious. You take a scientist from 1000 years ago and bring him into today's world, he'd look like an idiot, wouldn't know anything and would probably still believe in alchemy. You bring a religious person from back then into today's world, they'd know everything there was about Christianity. Do you see a problem here? Religion isn't changing with the times.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 08:22 PM   #27
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

Quote:
What about dinosaurs?

Was god just playing a silly joke on us?
Everything in the world is exactly perfect so it can function perfectly. God created dinosaurs so the world could evolve. Do you realize that or are you that naive? Do you realize that if God had say left out spiders, we wouldn't exist? It is flawless. Do you really think a f*cking gas could create a PERFECT enviornment for humans to live in? Only a higher being could have made something so flawless and beautiful. If the world came from gas than no life would have lived long enough on earth to evolve or anything. A monkey or whatever you think we came from would have died instantly.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:25 PM   #28
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

Quote:
In ancient Greek culture, many people were openly gay and were accepted by most people.

One problem with your religion is that it doesn't change. Life is constantly in flux, but no, not religious. You take a scientist from 1000 years ago and bring him into today's world, he'd look like an idiot, wouldn't know anything and would probably still believe in alchemy. You bring a religious person from back then into today's world, they'd know everything there was about Christianity. Do you see a problem here? Religion isn't changing with the times.
Same teachings. We won't adapt the bible which was written thousands of years ago. I am learning about the greek thing in religon. People were gay, but they would marry women because of tradition. They would also marry to reproduce. It is the way of nature. It is how things are meant to be.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:26 PM   #29
El Seano
Hey Boston! **** you!

El Seano has an OK reputation so far

Then how do you explain Joan Rivers?
El Seano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 08:28 PM   #30
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

Quote: