Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 08-09-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
KissMySwag
Wizards ALL DAY

KissMySwag has an OK reputation so far
Default What are your expectations this year?

So far im a little undecided it all depends on how a wall/arenas backcourt works if it goes well I think we can break 40 wins if not I still see above 30 what do you think the record will be?
KissMySwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:44 AM   #2
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation
Default Re: What are your expectations this year?

I think the wizards could possibly sneak into playoffs as the 8th seed, I could definitely see like a .500 record of Wall and Arenas play well together. I'm going to predict a 39-43 record and say we just miss the playoffs.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #3
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Wizards might be able to sneak into the playoffs as an 8th seed but my prediction is that they will have between 35-40 wins and miss it. Really what I want to see is this team playing good defense and great things from the younger players.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

not even thinking about the playoffs...what i want to see is development and growth.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:14 AM   #5
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
not even thinking about the playoffs...what i want to see is development and growth.
++
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #6
Lancerballer21
Serious playground baller

Lancerballer21 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero

^^ I agree with this. I mean if we r at least competing for a playoff spot im happy.

I doubt this will happen but i would really love to see us beat the Heat at least once, but i figure it prob wont happen so i wont get my hopes up toooo high
Lancerballer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: