Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-29-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation
Default T.O. and Ochocinco tweeting each other up...

how cute:

Quote:
@terrellowens Bruh we need knew names, Batman and Robin sucks!!!! how about Shrek n Donkey, you can be Shrek because im gonna act an ass!!

@terrellowens Your new name is #Oh and my name is #Shit! Commentator says Oh Shit they cant be stopped? just a thought

@terrellowens Commentator_Carson drops looks for Oh but he throws to Shit, Oh Shit they are celebratring n the endzone, Oh Shit gettin fined

Yo Robin!!! Check the Batmobile out!!! http://tweetphoto.com/35313675
12:20 AM Jul 28th via UberTwitter

Ocho Uno is coming 2 town!! Hey Robin, Batman will b there soon!
10:18 PM Jul 27th via MogoTXT

@terrellowens bruh congrats now get your ass here so we can make a game plan over some mcdonalds

#OCNNBREAKINGNEWS Terrell Owens is officially a Cincinnati Bengals, Cincy let's welcome him with open arms, it's on now!

And then some typical Ochocinco, guy may not be too bright, but he is entertaining:

Quote:
@dwadeofficial bruh our big 3 against your big 3 in basketball, when you ready

@RealSkipBayless Skip i have tickets so you can watch me and TO this year

@KingJames you ready to play that 3 on 3 now, me TO and Antonio Bryant against you DWade and Bosh

I bet i won't see all them damn double teams now! Cedric Benson could have a 2,000 yard season with the attention we gonna command
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:37 AM   #2
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: T.O. and Ochocinco tweeting each other up...

wow...they are already showing amazing chemistry...I'm glad Owens found a place where it looks like he is going to be able to just be himself and be happy for once...

this year is going to be FUN...

damn, I really am going ot have to order the NFL Ticket this year...Cincy games don't get much primetime action...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I'm a bit cautious about how "fun" this will all be. It's great right now, but they haven't even had a practice yet. It wouldn't surprise me that when the first couple of times that TO is open and Palmer goes to Chad a number of times, that TO will still be smiling and joking.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #4
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

how gay is to's orange bug? smh..

Quote:
@RealSkipBayless Skip i have tickets so you can watch me and TO this year
hahahah they are about to do some crazy shit
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:48 PM   #5
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I liked Chad's quote, "T.O. has never played opposite a receiver like me".

I guess he has already forgot about Jerry Rice.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:33 PM   #6
northwinds
Banned

northwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputation

This is why the Bengals will always be known as the "Bungles"....they have more WR talent than most teams in the league...they alread have a head case WR and picked up Jordan Shipley in the draft and Matt Jones in FA....why in the world would they go out and pick up a 36 year old head case at this point? ROTFLMAO at the stupidity of the "Bungels".
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #7
laker615
Can barely lace up my sneakers

laker615 has an OK reputation so far

this season is going to be fun once the two guys coming together
laker615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:22 PM   #8
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
@terrellowens Commentator_Carson drops looks for Oh but he throws to Shit, Oh Shit they are celebratring n the endzone, Oh Shit gettin fined

chemistry isnt going to be a problem for the Bengals, not between TO and Ocho at least. i was saying that back when this was only a rumor.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: