Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 08-09-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
DWade3
Banned

DWade3 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayDWade3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Kwame Brown is signing with Bobcats

Brown is reportedly signing a one-year, minimum salary deal with Charlotte.

He's young, has the tools, LB and MJ as teachers... there's no excuse for him to suck now.

we can't be choosy now. from having the deepest center rotation to "meh..". Nazr-Brown is a good tandem IMO.

Last edited by insidehoops : 08-24-2010 at 02:00 PM.
DWade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #2
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Kwame Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWade3
young, has the tools, LB and MJ as teachers... there's no excuse for him to suck now.

we can't be choosy now. from having the deepest center rotation to "meh..". Nazr-Brown is a good tandem IMO.

What do you think should be done with Dampier?
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
DWade3
Banned

DWade3 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayDWade3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
What do you think should be done with Dampier?

I don't know what they planning on doing with him same say he gonna be waive and some say he gonna be apart of a big trade I don't know anymore.

I still think kwame could fit in with us through like I said with Larry as our coach I think he can get something out of him.
DWade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
silverbax
I airball my layups

silverbax has an OK reputation so far

There's no way for me to respond to this without sounding rude...

But, no. Kwame? No.
silverbax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:45 AM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

MJ caught so much hell for drafting Kwame that I can't see him bringing him in. But who knows? Stranger things have happened.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #6
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is popular on this boardQuebecBaller is popular on this boardQuebecBaller is popular on this boardQuebecBaller is popular on this boardQuebecBaller is popular on this board

Nazr, Diop, Dampier, Brown...
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #7
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation

We aren't recycling centers...

Some players cannot be recycled anyway...
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #8
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbasesalt
We aren't recycling centers....

That's news to me. Oh my goodness I just got the double entendre there with 'recycling centers'.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #9
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
That's news to me. Oh my goodness I just got the double entendre there with 'recycling centers'.

From ESPN NBA, Bobcats to sign Kwame Brown (8/23 2:20)
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #10
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation

Will we sign Adam Morrison back?

I'm SO EXCITED !!!
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:03 PM   #11
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

What the F is going on? Are we building a kindergarten league?
Old 08-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #12
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Can't believe we are paying him 1.3 mil. Ridiculous
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #13
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbasesalt
Will we sign Adam Morrison back?

I'm SO EXCITED !!!

You're hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:38 AM   #14
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We go into the offseason with talk of getting Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony and we end up losing our starting PG and C and end up with Kwame Brown and Matt Carroll.

Old 08-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Okay now that I've had a chance to calm down I can see the logic in this. With Kwame you get a relatively young (28) backup center that will give you Chandler-like numbers at 1/10 of the cost. At least he's better than Diop. I think it's a certainty that Dampier gets waived.

So now we have:

DJ, Livningston, Collins
Jax, Henderson, Carroll
Crash, Brown, Carroll
Boris, Tyrus, Najera
Nazr, Kwame, Gana
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: