Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #31
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Woman attacks drive-thru worker over McNuggets

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
How good do you look at 6 in the morning?
me? Pretty damn hot generally. I dont put on a face or any of that shit. Even if Ive been out drinking all night, I still look good and presentable.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #32
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
That's how I felt when Arby's removed their Arby-Q.

At least it gets the f*cking message across to the higher ups in the organization. There is no need to enforce strict menus for breakfast and the rest of the day. They would be rolling in more dough if they served particular items all day long, such as McGriddles and chicken nuggets.

I'm pretty sure they've taken cost-benefit analysis of having all day availability for their entire menu and found it not in their favor. I really really doubt an organization as large and as powerful of them have not explored those avenues. Off the top of my head, you're adding higher costs in supplies, food storage space, while also adding extra time in food prep for a restaurant that predicates itself on speed. All for what? Maybe just 10% or so people who like the breakfast food in the afternoon or night? It's just not worth it.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #33
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
I'm pretty sure they've taken cost-benefit analysis of having all day availability for their entire menu and found it not in their favor. I really really doubt an organization as large and as powerful of them have not explored those avenues. Off the top of my head, you're adding higher costs in supplies, food storage space, while also adding extra time in food prep for a restaurant that predicates itself on speed. All for what? Maybe just 10% or so people who like the breakfast food in the afternoon or night? It's just not worth it.

I've done a bit of research since this thread was created. McDonald's management has debated making the breakfast menu accessible all day for a number of years and have been largely hesitant. From what I've gathered, the biggest problem in carrying out the scheme is that McDonald's doesn't have the resources to cook such a wide variety of foods simultaneously. They don't cook to serve, and they don't have the space to pre-cook and temporarily store both breakfast and daytime foods at the same. Doing so would require them to build bigger restaurants, buy more equipment, and hire extra employees. I think it would definitely be a profitable venture, but it would require a large investment.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #34
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I've done a bit of research since this thread was created. McDonald's management has debated making the breakfast menu accessible all day for a number of years and have been largely hesitant. From what I've gathered, the biggest problem in carrying out the scheme is that McDonald's doesn't have the resources to cook such a wide variety of foods simultaneously. They don't cook to serve, and they don't have the space to pre-cook and temporarily store both breakfast and daytime foods at the same. Doing so would require them to build bigger restaurants, buy more equipment, and hire extra employees. I think it would definitely be a profitable venture, but it would require a large investment.

Pretty much what I thought. They're so large already, for them to update all their stores to comply would require an excess of money for them to spend. Rather, they probably figure spending that money on building new chains in new locations globally to be more profitable as they can see extra revenue being streamed into their location now than in the long-haul. Essentially, if it ain't broke, why fix it?
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #35
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

lol @ the next car pulling up and getting prompt service.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #36
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

Wow, pure trailer park trash.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:44 PM   #37
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

This...

or this...

jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:53 PM   #38
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

at the car pulling up casual after the incident. That's hilarious.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:01 AM   #39
chungerball
High School JV MVP

chungerball has no real reputation yet.

I think she's hot, in a psycho bittch sort of way....That surveillance video doesn't do her any justice. I thought she was a 40 year crack whore from the video.
chungerball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:10 AM   #40
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I thought she was going to be black.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:13 AM   #41
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ahh, the faces of meth

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:15 AM   #42
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I thought she was going to be black.
She was...

...oh wait I was talking about the McDonald's employee.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:37 AM   #43
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
She was...

...oh wait I was talking about the McDonald's employee.

weak sauce.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:16 AM   #44
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well, the wrap-up seems to be this:
Quote:
August 10th, 2010

...Ohio officials launched an investigation and booked Dushane on charges of vandalism. Dushane was sentenced to 60 days in jail, three years’ probation, and a $1500 dollar fine.

http://www.popcrunch.com/melodi-dush...lds-mcnuggets/
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:36 AM   #45
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
@ The car pulling up behind all casual and shit...

I know it is like didnt you see a crazed white female flip out right in front of you
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: