Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 10-18-2010, 08:41 PM   #16
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation
Default Re: Baylor Bears on the Rise

I don't know why or how I left out Bruce Pearl. That's the most shameful thing I've done as an Illinois fan in that timespan, narrowly beating out the fact that I drafted Eric Gordon on my fantasy basketball team yesterday.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:56 PM   #17
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There are reports on a couple message boards that Quincy Miller has committed to Baylor. Take away what you will from that..

Edit: Here's a link: http://www.zagsblog.com/2010/10/18/a...ler-to-baylor/
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:07 AM   #18
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Aren't they still being sanctioned?
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #19
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
There are reports on a couple message boards that Quincy Miller has committed to Baylor. Take away what you will from that..

Edit: Here's a link: http://www.zagsblog.com/2010/10/18/a...ler-to-baylor/

That money is good.

Miller & Nash would put them Top 5.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #20
MMKM
Local High School Star

MMKM has a bad reputationMMKM has a bad reputationMMKM has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...n=ncaab-261324

Chalk me down as part of the Baylor bandwagon.. what Drew and his crew have been able to do as a program after the whole Baylor incident with the NCAA is incredible. The article also mentions that in addition to Isiah Austin (the number 2 prospect of 2012), they're garnering consideration from many other top prospects.

Can anyone describe Austin's game to me, from the sounds of the article, he sounds like another soft, shooting big man...

Well, based on his youtube vids and what I've been told by two of his AAU teammates, he is basically what u described. He thinks he's a guard, tries to face up on the wing and show his perimeter skill too much. He is a twig with virtually no athleticism, not explosive but super long (7 feet with a 7-5 wingspan) and he shoots with a high release point, kind of looks like KG's jumper. Sop he can get his shot off whenever he wants. Also a decent shot blocker due to his length, but he will need to add strength just to compete against high major schools.
MMKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:24 PM   #21
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Miller and Bello are going to be a nice frontcourt tandem. Hopefully AJ Watson and Nolan Dennis will hold things down in the backcourt.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: