Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-11-2010, 11:43 AM   #31
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: You find an iphone while walking in the park

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
shouldn't this be makeup for the times i've gotten robbed?

No, that would be like if you won an iPhone in a contest or something. You're capitalizing on someone else's misfortune - very different.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:44 AM   #32
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never knew that a pedophile could have such a strong moral compass.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:00 PM   #33
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

I would sell it too. There's nothing wrong with profiting from an item that's been found, most people would sell it.

Now if you see he person drop/leave it or steal from someone thats different, but if it's on the ground it's fair game. I found a Blackjack 2 in the post office about a year ago, sold it for $120 on eBay. That's life.

And nice seinfeld reference
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:03 PM   #34
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Dude, it's dumb to be the Good guy all the time. To do the right thing all the time. You have to go against the grain at some point. Why not do it when it benefits you?

I mean, if a dumbass leaves a 200$ Iphone 4 in the park, he deserves to be jacked for it. Point blank.

I would make sure that Phone stays with me...I'd leave my shirt at the park before I leave that...And if I leave it, I just get the Dickhead of the Year award.

It's life....Again though, I came up different then most of you, and most of you prob make more money than I do now so...

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #35
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes
And nice seinfeld reference

Thanks.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:09 PM   #36
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

so you actually didn't want advice, you just wanted to let people know you're an asshole and a thief.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:10 PM   #37
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Call people in the contacts list until I can find out the owner's address or alternate phone number so I can return it to them.

you are a good man.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #38
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

"and then there's times we all have to become a menace at some point"

brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #39
golddigger31
Decent playground baller

golddigger31 has decent reputationgolddigger31 has decent reputation

this thread is disappointing, I don't understand what makes you think you have the right to sell it off.

It would be so easy to email the guy or call the house phone...or even just leave it there if you didn't want to go through the trouble of reaching the guy
golddigger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:12 PM   #40
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Look at pictures, hope to find naked bitches.

Look through contact list, call the girl with the hottest sounding name and have sex with her
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #41
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I actually found an iphone in the bathroom at my campus just turned it in to the lost and found.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:31 PM   #42
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some bad people in this thread.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:32 PM   #43
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Call his home and give it back

although he might be a douchbag who wouldnīt have done the same for u

the funny part would be if the ``owner`` you give the phone back to stole it himself few days ago
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:33 PM   #44
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Some bad people in this thread.

I fell to see any Bad people post in this thread.

It's not like anyone said they were going to prank call the home of the owner, and then track them down a brutally murder them.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:39 PM   #45
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Saintsfan1992 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
Bad idea. The guy could just call the cops and be like "Hey this guy stole my iphone and now he is trying to ransom it for $100" and the cops could set up like a sting operation or something when u make the exchange and bust ur cheap ass

I see you didn't think this through

so they will set up a sting Operation for a 200 dolla phone OK

Bets they would do is send a cop out

and if the guy sees this
phone in the lake
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: