Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-31-2015, 02:37 PM   #1
The Valley
Banned

Default Calea Zacatechichi

Ever since I took shrooms for the 1st time almost 2 months ago I've become obsessed with nature because of the connection to nature that shrooms made me feel. Recently I started looking into 100% natural smokable herbs that aren't cannabis. I've ordered a few and still have many to try but last last I tried Calea Zacatechichi, also known as the "Mexican Dream Herb" for the first time. This herb makes it much easier to remember your dreams clearly and even lucid dream.

Holy. Shit.

I have never lucid dreamed in my life. I didn't even know what to expect. I hotboxed my car with a king size raw joint of the herb. Then I vaped some weed in my room and went to sleep. I was having this dream that I grew invisible wings and flew into the sky and began flying over the Earth is whatever direction I wanted, then I went back down to Earth but nobody believed me when I told them about my experience. Then all of the sudden I realized it was a dream but stayed in the same world and then grew massive, visible wings and flew up in the sky in front of my friends. I could literally do whatever I wanted. I'd tell the test of the story but this post is getting kind of long.

Everyone should try this stuff. Completely legal, super cheap, and no side effects.
The Valley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 02:55 PM   #2
Nanners
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Calea Zacatechichi

Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:12 PM   #3
warriorfan
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valley
Ever since I took shrooms for the 1st time almost 2 months ago I've become obsessed with nature because of the connection to nature that shrooms made me feel. Recently I started looking into 100% natural smokable herbs that aren't cannabis. I've ordered a few and still have many to try but last last I tried Calea Zacatechichi, also known as the "Mexican Dream Herb" for the first time. This herb makes it much easier to remember your dreams clearly and even lucid dream.

Holy. Shit.

I have never lucid dreamed in my life. I didn't even know what to expect. I hotboxed my car with a king size raw joint of the herb. Then I vaped some weed in my room and went to sleep. I was having this dream that I grew invisible wings and flew into the sky and began flying over the Earth is whatever direction I wanted, then I went back down to Earth but nobody believed me when I told them about my experience. Then all of the sudden I realized it was a dream but stayed in the same world and then grew massive, visible wings and flew up in the sky in front of my friends. I could literally do whatever I wanted. I'd tell the test of the story but this post is getting kind of long.

Everyone should try this stuff. Completely legal, super cheap, and no side effects.

gay
warriorfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:59 PM   #4
Nick Young
Arbiter of Coexistence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valley

Holy. Shit.

Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 08:05 PM   #5
PistonsFan#21
College superstar

its sad to see how this marijuanna drug happened to be a gateway drug for the OP

Hes well on his way to become another statistic
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: