Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-21-2014, 04:47 PM   #1
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

sweggeh is considered somewhat coolsweggeh is considered somewhat cool
Default I am ForeverHeat

Just for those who didnt know. I thought everyone knew but everyday people see my avatar and ask "Are you FH?". So lets just make it clear. I am the reincarnation of one of the ISH Greats. My old account may never return, but I atleast wish to make it clear to Jeff I am sorry for my errors in judgment, and I wish the forgiveness of my sins. Thank you for your time.
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:48 PM   #2
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I am ForeverHeat

#NeverForget
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

reported
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:49 PM   #4
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
#NeverForget

My man Shade
Old 07-21-2014, 04:50 PM   #5
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
reported

Rambo how you gon do me like that? I thought we were boys.
Old 07-21-2014, 04:52 PM   #6
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

worse than fresh kid
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:56 PM   #7
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
worse than fresh kid

Wow A bunch of Benedict Arnolds on this site. We were cool before I got banned, I used to rep the shit out of that BB thread ever you used to have, and now Im worse than Fresh Kid?

And Rambo? Who used to defend you back when you had that asian girl for a avatar and everyone was teaming up on you?

Maybe I shouldnt of come back
Old 07-21-2014, 05:04 PM   #8
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputation

#For6iven
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:05 PM   #9
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
worse than fresh kid
greendigga
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:08 PM   #10
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesFinger
#For6iven

This nikka right here What have you been up to bro.
Old 07-21-2014, 05:30 PM   #11
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweggeh
This nikka right here What have you been up to bro.

I went to France for a week in June to visit grandparents. You think its been hot this last week? It was 26 degrees when I got there and 28 when I left. I could've slept outside is how hot it was. I refunded my Wireless ticket after Drake cancelled. London got Kanye West, we got Rudimental. Got my uni results back and got a 2.1 for first year. And now I'm back on gym after 3 months away. I'm weak AF bro, wbu?
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:37 PM   #12
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesFinger
I went to France for a week in June to visit grandparents. You think its been hot this last week? It was 26 degrees when I got there and 28 when I left. I could've slept outside is how hot it was. I refunded my Wireless ticket after Drake cancelled. London got Kanye West, we got Rudimental. Got my uni results back and got a 2.1 for first year. And now I'm back on gym after 3 months away. I'm weak AF bro, wbu?

Damn, that sounds good. Apart from the concert lol. I didnt go anywhere, just been watching the World Cup. Im actually planning to start going to the gym. I need to start making money though, since Im broke. Im probably gonna have to get a job cleaning some old dudes ass or something
Old 07-21-2014, 05:40 PM   #13
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i heard you are the best in the biz
asslicking biz
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:41 PM   #14
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i heard you are the best in the biz
asslicking biz

Alen, my brother I hope Suarez makes you happy this season.

stupid retard fck you
Old 07-21-2014, 05:59 PM   #15
Fudge
Banned

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

Who the fukk is ForeverHeat?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: