Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #136
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Does Meek Mill appeal to mainstream hip hop?

he's as directly descended from philly rap as could be. the only thing southern are the lugerish beats he has rapped on since working with ross.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:37 PM   #137
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
I dont hear the similarity at all.
I can hear him doin this track.

Chingy
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:29 AM   #138
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
He's one of the better mainstream rappers out right now. His lyrics are far from dumb. Did you hear his verse on Ambition?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcQcNW_s7fY

Is that a bad thing?

depends who u ask. from his songs i hear a wild beat, a hook and not much in lyrics. but i havent heard much, only what they play on the radio, and from that i dont hear much to distinguish him from someone like ace hood or a lot of other rappers. i find his voice to be real annoying, he sounds like a kid
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:33 AM   #139
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
he's as directly descended from philly rap as could be. the only thing southern are the lugerish beats he has rapped on since working with ross.

when i think of philly rappers i think of cassidy and beanie sigel and i dont think he sounds anything like them
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:07 PM   #140
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpy4C...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdomm...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dB-n...eature=related
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #141
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

any philly locals hear this on the new peedi mix tape? love this beat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue8AHt4RpMY
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #142
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lean wit it

<3
Old 03-27-2012, 08:33 PM   #143
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This song is my favorite:

100 Hunnit ft Wale
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:35 PM   #144
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

50 cash in my pocket...

Niggah, I got ya stash in my pocket...

Im Blowin money fast in my pocket...

I said it's lookin like I got Nikki ass in my pocket. ughh
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #145
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
lean wit it

<3
official vid
Old 04-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #146
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What CD is Errryday on?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #147
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

faded too long [video]
Old 04-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #148
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dXZbbdV5Xw

May 7th download that DC2!
Old 05-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #149
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

First album Dreams & Nightmares coming 8/28
Old 05-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #150
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Can't wait
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: