Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-06-2011, 06:43 PM   #91
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Does Meek Mill appeal to mainstream hip hop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
You can't just say you're from Philly, you have to specify.

"In West Philadelphia...born and raised.."

see? I guess it's like saying you're from New York City. Where? Brooklyn? Queens? Bronx? That doesn't tell me shit!
Y'all nighas gotta state y'all whole era.

Brooklyn; Marcy Projects, 26th floor, what son.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:45 PM   #92
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Y'all nighas gotta state y'all whole era.

Brooklyn; Marcy Projects, 26th floor, what son.
They don't talk like that in the south? I gotta travel more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._neighborhoods

Last edited by StateProperty : 08-06-2011 at 06:49 PM.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #93
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You're not smart at all.
Oh the irony

See post #87
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #94
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Oh the irony

See post #87

You made a generalization that Philly is poor. I corrected you and said that is a section of Philadelphia known as North Philly. That particular area is poor. But to label Philly as poor is stupid. You are a hard headed kid who refuses to be corrected. So you want to stick by your initial post knowing damn well what I schooled you on makes sense. But agreeing to that just isnt your way of doing things it seems.

I then make an example using Miami. Is Miami rich? Is Miami poor? Hmmmm let me say Miami is sunny, fun, beaches, hot women and parrrrrrrrtaaay When in reality that is South Beach, a section of Miami. You go 10mins away and you see slums. Is Miami poor? Wow.

Thats my point and you're intentionally missing it because you dont want to be corrected.

Smarten up or remain stuck on stupid. Your call
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #95
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
They don't talk like that in the south? I gotta travel more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._neighborhoods
In my city, most people just rep side and that's it. You from the Nawf, or the South or the South West.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:59 PM   #96
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8sfl7JA8Ec

radio appeal to that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joiEz...eature=related

didn't know he made a vid for that
Old 08-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #97
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Crazy to see where he started and how he has ended up.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:11 PM   #98
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Okay, so North Philly is not part of Philly. Gotcha.
He's trying to tell you every big city has an area that's going to look like that. No exceptions. For example, southeast and northwest DC are NOTHING like each other. One is ghetto as hell and the other is fairly upscale. Not sure what's difficult to understand.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:55 PM   #99
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
He's trying to tell you every big city has an area that's going to look like that. No exceptions. For example, southeast and northwest DC are NOTHING like each other. One is ghetto as hell and the other is fairly upscale. Not sure what's difficult to understand.
Even for the worst area of the city, it looks poor. I don't see why that's so hard for him to understand. I made no generalizations.

I'll stop now.

It's just my opinion. Why is he getting so worked up?

Last edited by ace23 : 08-06-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:15 PM   #100
ace23

Quote:
You made a generalization that Philly is poor.
No, I didn't. There is a difference between looking poor in a music video and being poor in actuality.

Don't be mad, though. It was just a little harmless ribbing until you decided to instigate in post #89.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:05 AM   #101
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan

Kid is a moron
Old 08-07-2011, 12:18 AM   #102
ace23

Quote:
Kid is a moron
You want to resort to namecalling or grow the fuck up and give a legitimate response?

State Property had no problem getting over his Philly bias.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #103
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
You want to resort to namecalling or grow the fuck up and give a legitimate response?

State Property had no problem getting over his Philly bias.

Legitimate? Thats what my responses were until you continue being this hard headed kid. I have no choice but to insult your intelligence after you still dont get it. Smarten up.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:33 PM   #104
ace23

Quote:
Legitimate? Thats what my responses were until you continue being this hard headed kid. I have no choice but to insult your intelligence after you still dont get it. Smarten up.
Good day, "kid".
Old 08-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #105
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Jay-Z gonna be on the "im a boss" remix!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twHVTZne4pk
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: