Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-06-2010, 04:55 PM   #256
samevans7
bosoxlover12

samevans7 is considered somewhat coolsamevans7 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: NBA Wallpapers

yeah, but i still want them! hahahah lol

i wanna make a Bledsoe cover, but i need those hi res photos
samevans7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #257
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
even if I had the password for Getty Images i dont think I would use it. I'd probably save some of the photos onto my computer but not use them. If you got caught you could get in some serious legal trouble

Yeah you could, but how would they really know if the photos were pirated or bought? I think you'd be safe. eLibrary has many photos from Getty on it anyway.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:43 PM   #258
nashistheman
I airball my layups

nashistheman has no real reputation yet.

any one game to makeing one with nash the gorelia and the phoeninx sky line some how. if no gorliea nash the sky line and maby dragick. Thanks will rep.
nashistheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #259
KGMN
I score open layups

KGMN has decent reputationKGMN has decent reputation

Could someone make a quick wallpaper of the Cavs (LeBron, Shaq, Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, Delonte West, J.J. Hickson, Big Z, Anthony Parker, Danny Green, Leon Powe, Jamario Moon, and J.R. Smith in Cavs jerseys)?

It's okay if you don't want to put all of them in, just make sure you do LeBron, Shaq, Mo, Jamison, and Smith for sure.

(This is for an NBA Sim League where the Cavs are about to win the championship).
KGMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #260
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGMN
Could someone make a quick wallpaper of the Cavs (LeBron, Shaq, Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, Delonte West, J.J. Hickson, Big Z, Anthony Parker, Danny Green, Leon Powe, Jamario Moon, and J.R. Smith in Cavs jerseys)?

It's okay if you don't want to put all of them in, just make sure you do LeBron, Shaq, Mo, Jamison, and Smith for sure.

(This is for an NBA Sim League where the Cavs are about to win the championship).

I'll give it a shot. Do you want certain text on it?
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:21 PM   #261
Blazing-Thunder
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Blazing-Thunder has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGMN

screw you, i'm gonna come back and win in 7. yes, i'm cavs opponent
Blazing-Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #262
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Can anyone make a Penny Hardaway (in Orlando uni, please) wallpaper for me?

I'm getting a T-Mobile MyTouch soon and already ordered the Orlando Magic case, just need the wallpaper to go with it (and for my comp, of course). Will rep.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #263
KGMN
I score open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing-Thunder
screw you, i'm gonna come back and win in 7. yes, i'm cavs opponent

Sorry Blazing-Thunder, Cavs asked me to make one, but I was too lazy. I'm hoping that you do win, trust me.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #264
KGMN
I score open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
I'll give it a shot. Do you want certain text on it?

No certain text. Something like "NBA Champions" or something along those lines is fine.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #265
KGMN
I score open layups

Just feel like bumping this. I feel like people have forgotten about it.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:48 PM   #266
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Alright, this is a plowking request.

First off I want a tombstone that has amares name and like RIP 2002-2010 in like one of the bottom corners.

Then put like everyone on the Suns current roster into it. I DONT CARE HOW AS LONG AS ITS LIKE BRIGHT AND ORANGE AND BURNING AND SSSSSSSSS

Thanks. Rep will come, even though I've probably repped you recently.

Im open to anyone else giving this a shot, but Im only gonna use an extremely like AWESOME one
Bump?

If you're up for it and you arent my pal plow, then go ahead.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:42 AM   #267
Mavsfan31
ME13

Mavsfan31 has decent reputationMavsfan31 has decent reputation

Jason Terry?
Mavsfan31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #268
plowking
lifelong rockets fan

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Bump?

If you're up for it and you arent my pal plow, then go ahead.

My bad, I'll get stuck into it. Don't expect it any time soon though. Give it a week or so.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:55 AM   #269
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Derek Fisher Wallpaper.. Don't really have a design preference. Just go berserk
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:07 AM   #270
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can somebody do a Brian Scalanobraine wallpaper that says GOAT?
Of course i will rep.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: