Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-12-2010, 09:20 AM   #16
MasterDurant24
National High School Star

MasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NBA Wallpapers

Can anybody make a Durant one?
MasterDurant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:39 AM   #17
Miami2010Champs
SikeScrewMiami,Knicks!

Miami2010Champs has not been impressing people

Miami2010Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:46 AM   #18
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a few wallpapers i've made myself...some of you guys may have seen them when I posted them around here but I'll post them again in this thread.
Just send me a PM or something if you want any of these in their full size....

NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #19
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I'll get onto the Rodman one. And I'll look into making a Sheed one as well.

I've got a cool idea for both. Hope you like graffiti Kebab.
Thanks a lot. You're stuff is always great, so I'm looking forward to this one.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #20
Miami2010Champs
SikeScrewMiami,Knicks!

The new New York Knicks
Old 08-12-2010, 12:44 PM   #21
MasterDurant24
National High School Star

MasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
I have a few wallpapers i've made myself...some of you guys may have seen them when I posted them around here but I'll post them again in this thread.
Just send me a PM or something if you want any of these in their full size....

fantastic
MasterDurant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #22
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What the fuck is this 1280x768 crap?!

These tiny pics might pass off as a 286 PC wallpaper at best.

It's fricking 2010!!
if it's not 1680x1050 / 1600x1200 / 1920x1080 then it's not a goddamn wallpaper!!
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #23
KB2009Champ
Local High School Star

KB2009Champ has no real reputation yet.

can someone make a jamal crawford sig?
KB2009Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #24
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
I'm pretty sure these are just the smaller versions, so you don't have to scroll through mammoth f*cking images.

The one I just posted is 4000x3000 original.

EDIT: added full size to my post
You're the only one man, the others posted some midget 4:3 pics.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #25
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife

Oh, I see what you meant.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #26
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife

Ya all mine are really large sizes most of them are around 1680x1050

just don't wanna make people scroll through all that like DFish said
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #27
Miami2010Champs
SikeScrewMiami,Knicks!

Old 08-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #28
KGMN
I score open layups

KGMN has decent reputationKGMN has decent reputation

Sorry, this was made on Paint, so it's not great, but...
KGMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #29
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Good for a paint shop, but... why do people use paint? Seriously. At least download GIMP for free.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #30
KGMN
I score open layups

KGMN has decent reputationKGMN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
Good for a paint shop, but... why do people use paint? Seriously. At least download GIMP for free.

Everyone says GIMP is bad.
KGMN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: