Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #286
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA Wallpapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
Not sure how I like it yet...

(click)

Not bad not bad.. will rep but if you think it can be improved i'm not complaining
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:48 AM   #287
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yo samevans7, what effects did you use on Rondo in the first version you posted?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #288
samevans7
bosoxlover12

samevans7 is considered somewhat coolsamevans7 is considered somewhat cool

my custom effect that i use on my covers... sorry tho; wont give it out. Its a top secret, really good effect that i only allow 'FX vets to use
samevans7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:06 AM   #289
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So what benefit do you gain from not telling people over telling people?
Old 09-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #290
WhySoInsecure?
ILL WILL RUNS NYC

WhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat coolWhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
yo samevans7, what effects did you use on Rondo in the first version you posted?
all he did was blur a copy of the render, put it on low oppacity soft light/overlay and added a little drop shadow in the layer blending options.

looks like shit/ don't do it
WhySoInsecure? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:28 AM   #291
plowking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
all he did was blur a copy of the render, put it on low oppacity soft light/overlay and added a little drop shadow in the layer blending options.

Cheers man. I know you're pretty decent on photoshop, got any new work, or even some tips. I'm just getting accustomed to photoshop since I used GIMP for such a long time.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #292
samevans7
bosoxlover12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?

wow ur funny. but no. it was a combination of Topaz Adjust, Imagenomic Portraiture, and Topaz Adjust. This effect is highly regarded when making custom covers
Old 09-12-2010, 11:52 AM   #293
samevans7
bosoxlover12

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
So what benefit do you gain from not telling people over telling people?

i dont want ppl who dont know what to do, to be using this. This effect involves hours of color correcting, and some people dont know how to do that
Old 09-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #294
talk at ya
Deetroit Pistons

talk at ya has decent reputation

here's a KG one just bc I was bored haha

talk at ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #295
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by samevans7
i dont want ppl who dont know what to do, to be using this. This effect involves hours of color correcting, and some people dont know how to do that

But you do want to tell your very best online friend, don't you?
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:23 PM   #296
samevans7
bosoxlover12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
But you do want to tell your very best online friend, don't you?

no.

like, i'd give it to Ballhard @SCW cuz he's cool and is good at covers. Id give it to Crazihead, even tho he's a prick, because he's good.

i will show u guys an example w/out color correcting it, to show how bad it is
Old 09-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #297
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
no.

like, i'd give it to Ballhard @SCW cuz he's cool and is good at covers. Id give it to Crazihead, even tho he's a prick, because he's good.

i will show u guys an example w/out color correcting it, to show how bad it is

lol dial down your ego bro. Being able to use plug-ins and having to take hours to "color correct" doesn't make you good.

I could create a simple macro to do the grunt of the work and then just tweak it afterwards.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #298
samevans7
bosoxlover12

Original Pic: http://www.sportzin.com/cutgallery/r...1259130593.png

Effected Pic: http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...1259130593.png

see how the jersey is blueish, pinkish, and somewhat green where it should be white? you gotta make that look clean and white, with it still looking real

next, the blue stripes on side of jersey/text should all be the same color, which they are not.

the "navy" on the side is purplish there, it should be navy blue

gold stripe around arm is beigh-ish, should be golder

skin is miscolored, should be one color, and not so red.

the whites of his eyes shouldnt be yellow ish

See, there a lot of things needed to be fixed here. A lot of people dont to know how to do that. Having FX like this looks bad, cuz its so off-colored.

So, if you know how to color correct/dsat well, I might give it to you. but you gotta show me that you can.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #299
FlipBaller31
Most Valuable Poster

FlipBaller31 is popular on this boardFlipBaller31 is popular on this boardFlipBaller31 is popular on this boardFlipBaller31 is popular on this boardFlipBaller31 is popular on this board

i gotta agree with D-Fish again...calm down with your ego
FlipBaller31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #300
DFish
Banned

Quote:
Original Pic: http://www.sportzin.com/cutgallery/r...1259130593.png

Effected Pic: http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...1259130593.png

see how the jersey is blueish, pinkish, and somewhat green where it should be white? you gotta make that look clean and white, with it still looking real

next, the blue stripes on side of jersey/text should all be the same color, which they are not.

the "navy" on the side is purplish there, it should be navy blue

gold stripe around arm is beigh-ish, should be golder

skin is miscolored, should be one color, and not so red.

the whites of his eyes shouldnt be yellow ish

See, there a lot of things needed to be fixed here. A lot of people dont to know how to do that. Having FX like this looks bad, cuz its so off-colored.

So, if you know how to color correct/dsat well, I might give it to you. but you gotta show me that you can.

The editted pic looks worse to me, man. I'm not having a go at you either. It just seems like it to me. The editted one has much more color in the jersey and red on the skin than the original.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: