Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-16-2010, 06:38 PM   #391
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board
Default Re: NBA Wallpapers

Anyone up for Dominique Wilkins? I don't think I've ever seen anyone make one of him, before...
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #392
MIAMI THRICE
Nets Welcome D-Will!

MIAMI THRICE has an OK reputation so far

sorry if im being annoying but could someone make a simple wallpaper saying "Earn your pinstripes" with some yankees in backround? Thanks :
MIAMI THRICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #393
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

Carlos Boozer(Bulls uniform), Derrick Rose, and Joakim Noah(in that order).
and In the background,have red and black, and a giant Bulls logo.
Thanks in advance.

Alright, I edited my request.
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #394
MIAMI THRICE
Nets Welcome D-Will!

MIAMI THRICE has an OK reputation so far

anyone up for brook lopez wallpaper??
MIAMI THRICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #395
T-Wolf
Kids at the park dunk on me

T-Wolf is popular on this boardT-Wolf is popular on this boardT-Wolf is popular on this boardT-Wolf is popular on this boardT-Wolf is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by zORi
Anyone up for Dominique Wilkins? I don't think I've ever seen anyone make one of him, before...

T-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #396
samevans7
bosoxlover12

samevans7 is considered somewhat coolsamevans7 is considered somewhat cool

this thread is dying... lets see some more work here guys!
samevans7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #397
samevans7
bosoxlover12

samevans7 is considered somewhat coolsamevans7 is considered somewhat cool

Click Pic
samevans7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:33 PM   #398
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I'm rusty and lacking on ideas, but for the sake of keeping this thread alive..

DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:12 PM   #399
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just put together something simple real quick...I was looking around for more cool LeBron photos and edited this one

FULL SIZE:http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/4406588.jpg
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #400
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DFish I love that wallpaper...only thing I would do is cut out that orange part. I think that would look so good with just the clouds as the background
Old 10-23-2010, 06:15 PM   #401
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
DFish I love that wallpaper...only thing I would do is cut out that orange part. I think that would look so good with just the clouds as the background

A better font for where it says three-peat would make it way better too. BTW, have you considered making DRoseOwnsACamry's request? I would use that one too.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #402
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I just put together something simple real quick...I was looking around for more cool LeBron photos and edited this one

FULL SIZE:http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/4406588.jpg
Nice to see your back
Can you do my request?
Old 10-23-2010, 06:24 PM   #403
NBA4EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
Nice to see your back
Can you do my request?

ya when I can find a good pic of Boozer in a Bulls uniform I will make it
Old 10-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #404
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

Quote:
ya when I can find a good pic of Boozer in a Bulls uniform I will make it
Thanks.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #405
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

Yeah, I just added it for the Miami Heat coming from behind effect.

I'll mess around with it some more.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: