Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2011, 08:32 AM   #946
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA Wallpapers

Anyone want to make a wallpaper where one side is the Mavs and the other side is the Heat? Just the logos and color for both teams is fine, no need to add players, but if you'd like to that would be pretty awesome.

thanx in advance
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:40 PM   #947
D-WillNets
Kids at the park dunk on me

D-WillNets has an OK reputation so far

GREAT IDEA!!!Have the Brooklyn Bridge or like NYC with D-Will and Lopez on one side and Amare and 'Melo on the other and have it say something like "Which side are you on?" Have the players be larger than buildings like the other wallapper done before.
Some one want to do this??? No rush.
Will Rep....

Last edited by D-WillNets : 03-19-2011 at 07:06 PM.
D-WillNets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:27 PM   #948
samevans7
bosoxlover12

samevans7 is considered somewhat coolsamevans7 is considered somewhat cool

lol rep is off man

and that hornets one is pretty good sweens
samevans7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:32 PM   #949
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DAMN Sweens that CP3 one is NIIIICe the D12 one is good too.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 04:33 AM   #950
Sweens
Great young streetballer

Sweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected poster

CP3 is better than the Dwight one I feel, I also kinda discovered that using away jerseys also works better than white ones, learning for next time
Sweens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 04:38 AM   #951
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-WillNets
GREAT IDEA!!!Have the Brooklyn Bridge or like NYC with D-Will and Lopez on one side and Amare and 'Melo on the other and have it say something like "Which side are you on?" Have the players be larger than buildings like the other wallapper done before.
Some one want to do this??? No rush.
Will Rep....
You need new glasses, brah.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 06:20 AM   #952
Sweens
Great young streetballer

Sweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected poster

Ok maybe a little bit over the top but did 4 because I didn't know which design was best, personally I like the 2nd one:

Old 03-20-2011, 02:28 PM   #953
D-WillNets

^^^Deron Williams One???
Old 03-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #954
D-WillNets

Not mine but thought I'd share:
Old 03-20-2011, 03:30 PM   #955
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Not mine but thought I'd share:

Lmao at the picture of Melo being him charging Samuals on the last change the Knicks had.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #956
D-WillNets

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
Lmao at the picture of Melo being him charging Samuals on the last change the Knicks had.
LOL
Old 03-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #957
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

The 2nd kobe one is sick you should make one but with Deron Williams.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:01 AM   #958
Sweens
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Anyone want to make a Wilson Chandler on the Nets?
This is the wallpaper thread, not the Photoshops one, please restrict your persistent requests to one thread, no need to spread them across two
Old 03-21-2011, 12:07 AM   #959
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like both of the first two Sweens. not feeling the purple effect but that's just me.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:35 AM   #960
samevans7
bosoxlover12

samevans7 is considered somewhat coolsamevans7 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweens
This is the wallpaper thread, not the Photoshops one, please restrict your persistent requests to none of the threads, no need to spread them across any

fixed.

but seriously dude, when we stopped taking your requests over the summer, there was reason to it. So why are you still asking? NOBODY IS DOING YOUR REQUESTS MAN.
samevans7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: