Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-05-2011, 06:54 AM   #1141
samevans7
bosoxlover12

samevans7 is considered somewhat coolsamevans7 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: NBA Wallpapers

courtesy of my boy .infamous:

http://www.sportzin.com/forums/uploa...385-U11636.png
samevans7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:08 AM   #1142
Sweens
Great young streetballer

Sweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samevans7

Might have looked better with his body in colour as well, maybe not sure but I love the effect with the number behind him, that part is mad

Larger: http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/a...ightMedium.png
Sweens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:00 AM   #1143
Sweens
Great young streetballer

Sweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected posterSweens is a pretty well-respected poster

Larger: http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/a...eBW3Medium.png
Old 05-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #1144
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Full Size: http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/5604716.jpg
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #1145
lakerHater
Local High School Star

lakerHater has decent reputationlakerHater has decent reputation

I know its not basketball but, can someone PLEASE make one with this celebrating firefighter pic, THANK YOU!

lakerHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:00 AM   #1146
Sweens
Great young streetballer

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/a...EastMedium.png
Old 05-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #1147
RajonKGcelts
Time to repeat

RajonKGcelts is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Hey guys awesome job on these wallpapers, i've checked out alot of the pages. is there anyway someone could make me an awesome Rondo one? or maybe rondo and KG together. That would be so awesome
RajonKGcelts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #1148
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Request: Can someone please make one with Kobe Bryant & Blake Griffin in it? With an LA theme, would be nice. Thank you!
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #1149
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajonKGcelts
Hey guys awesome job on these wallpapers, i've checked out alot of the pages. is there anyway someone could make me an awesome Rondo one? or maybe rondo and KG together. That would be so awesome
Here you go. Kinda crappy but it works.

Full Size

Last edited by Eat Like A Bosh : 05-10-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #1150
KOBE24isdabest
16!

KOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
Request: Can someone please make one with Kobe Bryant & Blake Griffin in it? With an LA theme, would be nice. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE24isdabest

from some time ago
KOBE24isdabest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:26 PM   #1151
BASTEY
I airball my layups

BASTEY has an OK reputation so far

Hey!

I've seen tons of unbelievable great wallpapers in here. Normally I'd try to do this work by myself, but I've failed. I want to ask you guys if there's anybody, who can do me this style of wallpaper, just with Derrick Rose in it?

Yeah I know there are too many D-Rose stans out there, but I'm just impressed by the background of the wallpaper. It's exactly the type of thing I was searching for ages. If somebody has the time and the enjoyment to can do that, I would really appreciate it.

And I've imagine how a wallpaper with the Bulls team and the city, (and their represents) could work/could look like. Maybe somebody of the creative people in here can something build with that.

Cheers!

Last edited by BASTEY : 05-10-2011 at 07:29 PM.
BASTEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #1152
DJmicah
Road to Greatness

DJmicah has decent reputationDJmicah has decent reputation

Dwight:
DJmicah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #1153
samevans7
bosoxlover12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASTEY
Hey!

I've seen tons of unbelievable great wallpapers in here. Normally I'd try to do this work by myself, but I've failed. I want to ask you guys if there's anybody, who can do me this style of wallpaper, just with Derrick Rose in it?

Yeah I know there are too many D-Rose stans out there, but I'm just impressed by the background of the wallpaper. It's exactly the type of thing I was searching for ages. If somebody has the time and the enjoyment to can do that, I would really appreciate it.

And I've imagine how a wallpaper with the Bulls team and the city, (and their represents) could work/could look like. Maybe somebody of the creative people in here can something build with that.

Cheers!

well knowing that i made that, i prolly could
Old 05-11-2011, 11:35 PM   #1154
samevans7
bosoxlover12

Click Pic for full res

Old 05-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #1155
KOBE24isdabest
16!

KOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

reposted

Last edited by KOBE24isdabest : 05-13-2011 at 01:10 PM.
KOBE24isdabest is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: