Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 07-24-2010, 03:06 AM   #1
dough
Decent college freshman

dough has decent reputationdough has decent reputation
Default Lorenzen wright missing

Lorenzen Wright, a center who last played for the Grizzlies, Hawks, Kings and Cavaliers, has been reported missing by his family.
Wright didn't play in the league last season after breaking his thumb and undergoing surgery in April of 2009. He was last seen on Sunday when he was getting ready to fly out of Memphis, and hasn't been heard from since.
Source: WREG.com
dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:25 AM   #2
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lorenzen wright missing

Don't really know much about him... He always played on teams I didn't follow.

Hopefully 3 days from now he isn't found dead in the woods or something.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:28 AM   #3
AK47DR91

He looks a bit like James Posey. His face anyways...

That's pretty much all I know about Wright.

Hopefully, he's OK.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:30 AM   #4
dough
Decent college freshman

Quote:
News of Wright’s disappearance follows the May foreclosure of his custom-built 17-room home by BankTennessee, which repossessed the 12,475-square-foot house in Eads for $1.3 million when Wright and his ex-wife, Sherra, defaulted on their $2.7 million loan, records show. The house was bought May 21 by Golden State Warriors player Monta Ellis for $1.7 million.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...er=yahoo_feeds

How can you not know Wright? He's been in the league for 12 years! Same draft as Nash, Kobe, AI, Camby etc.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:32 AM   #5
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectpag
ask me if i care

He was a decent role player for the Hawks and Grizzlies.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:33 AM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dough

How can you not know Wright? He's been in the league for 12 years! Same draft as Nash, Kobe, AI, Camby etc.

I know the name, just not anything about him. Playing for the Clippers and the Grizzlies were not on my priority list, especially pre-highspeed internet.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:35 AM   #7
Frank Nit
I airball my layups

Frank Nit has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
ask me if i care

No one is asking you $hit, bro. Get a life.
Frank Nit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:38 AM   #8
gutterballer733
Kids at the park dunk on me

gutterballer733 has an OK reputation so far

hope he didn't kill himself or anything. hopefully hes just having a mid-life crisis and ran off to be by himself somewhere.
gutterballer733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:41 AM   #9
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
ask me if i care

Stupid ****ing retard. Nobody did ask you dumbass. Shame there are 'tards like you in all walks of life.

Hope Lorenzen turns up safe and sound. I remember him best from his Memphis days, and I still think when he was in Cleveland he should have had a slightly more increased role than he had.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:41 AM   #10
dough
Decent college freshman

Quote:
ask me if i care
Nicholas Pagliari, I suggest you stop ****ing around for the time being.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:42 AM   #11
AK47DR91

Quote:

Those guys you mentioned are superstars. Wright is not.

Wright would be more known in the league similar to guys like Perkins or Dampier if he played on contending teams. Role players who are on playoff contention teams.

Not sure if he ever made the playoffs, if he did probably just the 1st round.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:44 AM   #12
dough
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
Those guys you mentioned are superstars. Wright is not.

Wright would be more known in the league similar to guys like Perkins or Dampier if he played on contending teams. Role players who are on playoff contention teams.

Not sure if he ever made the playoffs, if he did probably just the 1st round.
I'm just saying he's part of one of the most famous drafts ever. Maybe it's just me knowing most of the players on each roster.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:48 AM   #13
AK47DR91

Quote:
I'm just saying he's part of one of the most famous drafts ever. Maybe it's just me knowing most of the players on each roster.

I don't follow the draft that much.

I'm more of a playoff guy when it comes to the overall league talents and roster.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:55 AM   #14
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Online chatter has him owing a good bit of cash to some nefarious sources. Who knows how credible that is.

Either way, you see a 6'11 guy that looks like this;

Tell him to pick up the phone and call his mom.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:34 AM   #15
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Online chatter has him owing a good bit of cash to some nefarious sources. Who knows how credible that is.

Either way, you see a 6'11 guy that looks like this;

Tell him to pick up the phone and call his mom.

There, on your dp
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: