Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-26-2014, 10:13 AM   #1
Mamba
Vince Carter > Kobe

Mamba has decent reputationMamba has decent reputation
Default delete thread

edit delete. just get rid of it.

Last edited by Mamba : 12-27-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:33 AM   #2
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: why can't i get over my ex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba
guys i may be a little bit ****ed up right now...but its been three months, thje relationship didn't even go for long......ut i really can't seem to let go of my ex and move on.

Its not like she was the best looking girl, or the most supportive.....but i can't seem to stop thinking about her....and the worst part is...she's alreadyu moved on and has a new boyfriend (saw them together on a date holding hands)

i deleted her from social media, I deleted her number, i deleted her photos, burnt all the letters

I've gotten with over 30 girls since the break up (legit....i have photos if youj want to see)...

yet....i can't stop thinking about her, still thinking about getting back together. I can't message another girl without having some sort of insecurity...I can't think to myself that it's over. That i can become something else that will make her want me back....it's getting so hard..so so hard...guys I know im gonna get called a fgt, beta and all that shit.

But i need help.

Its a sign that you guys are meant to be together and that you should start driving by her house at night to see what shes up to.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:43 AM   #3
GimmeThat
College superstar

GimmeThat is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGimmeThat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

because her specialness > 30 girls I suppose

hey, many cases, happens to be even more
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:48 AM   #4
Le Shaqtus
8-3! #Chargeon

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know how you feel, I had that connection to a girl I dated 8 months ago, and now we're back together after complicated set of circumstances.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 11:12 AM   #5
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"burnt all the letters"

lol...
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 11:15 AM   #6
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
Its a sign that you guys are meant to be together and that you should start driving by her house at night to see what shes up to.
This is creepy as fuck mate
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:26 PM   #7
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You aren't over her and you're justifying that you are by dating other girls. Only to lead to your downfall in perhaps not being sexually aroused by other females, inability to carry genuine conversations with them, and failure to see their qualities.

First rule of being an adult with exs, break up the right mature way. Mutually. Or else it'll leave an unfolded gap of questions. Good luck.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:31 PM   #8
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

I<3NBA has a bad reputationI<3NBA has a bad reputationI<3NBA has a bad reputation

because it's just 3 months
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:34 PM   #9
longhornfan1234
National High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Mutual break up? Is that possible?
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:34 PM   #10
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrydude77 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
You aren't over her and you're justifying that you are by dating other girls. Only to lead to your downfall in perhaps not being sexually aroused by other females, inability to carry genuine conversations with them, and failure to see their qualities.

First rule of being an adult with exs, break up the right mature way. Mutually. Or else it'll leave an unfolded gap of questions. Good luck.

that wouldn't have worked .. they break up 'mutually' .. that wouldn't have magically made him get over her lol .. this is an internal thing .. he needs to man up .. that must've been some good ***** I'm guessing .. but ya gotta let it go .. it's fkn pointless dwelling over shit
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:36 PM   #11
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Breaking up without a mutuality causes a stir between what ifs and what cans. It's better that both parties come together and say it can't and won't happen. In some cases most people leave without a proper reason and the other person is left stranded searching for answers by hanging on for months or years.

What you can do to get over her is focus on making yourself better. Join college, if you're in college excel in college. College isn't for you go to trade school learn a trade. Best thing to do when you're single is learn and benefit yourself.

Go meet new people. Have time for your friends and family.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:57 PM   #12
GimmeThat
College superstar

GimmeThat is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGimmeThat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Because you should try prostitutes
Not girls who are just there
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:02 PM   #13
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We don't love these hos

Didn't you get the memo
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:45 PM   #14
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Just realized no one asked for pics
Old 12-26-2014, 02:46 PM   #15
stalkerforlife
Banned

stalkerforlife has a bad reputationstalkerforlife has a bad reputationstalkerforlife has a bad reputation

Because you're beta and can't easily find another girl.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: