Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-30-2011, 08:54 PM   #136
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post Your Headphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
My M50 is the same way. Absurdly long cord. But you can braid it.

http://www.layhands.com/Knots/Knots_Decorative.htm
Can you answer your private message I sent you please? And thank you for the braiding idea!
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:38 PM   #137
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
CHEAP

Is the head phone cord for these ridiculously long ?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:59 PM   #138
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Is the head phone cord for these ridiculously long ?
Looks like it's a yes on that question. I looked them up on Amazon and a customer review says the cord is 10 feet. So not only is the cord pretty long, but it's a Y-neck.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:02 PM   #139
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn, thanks for looking for me.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:05 PM   #140
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Damn, thanks for looking for me.
I just braided my 11 foot cord on my JVC RX-700s. I love them even more now. Cord is about 4' foot long now. Perfect for me.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #141
irondarts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
CHEAP

Just bought a pair of these, also bought a new headphone amp.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:03 AM   #142
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.visionguitars.co.uk/image...1.jpg&maxw=420I just ordered these from eBay:

These are said to have slightly better bass than the now infamous Superlux 668B aka 'Giant Killer', which have received amazing reviews.

I've been searching for a good pair of cans that won't break the bank and didn't have a long cord (I hate long cords).

Last edited by andgar923 : 04-10-2011 at 03:24 AM.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:56 AM   #143
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Those look nice. Me likely. I just got these in the mail today. MEElectronics CC51

Even though I have too many headphones already, I really wanted something small that would block sound while at the gym, jogging, yard work, etc. They're made of ceramic.

Ordered these today. Monster Turbine Coppers. Yes, the same people who make Beats. Got the Klipsch Image S4 prior but it was just too bassy for me.

$100 refurbished. They're MSRP $400 headphones. Definitely a frivolous purchase but I can always sell them for at least the same value. Or maybe send the other one back.

Last edited by ShannonElements : 04-10-2011 at 04:10 AM.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:13 AM   #144
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Those look nice. Me likely. I just got these in the mail today. MEElectronics CC51

Even though I have too many headphones already, I really wanted something small that would block sound while at the gym, jogging, yard work, etc. They're made of ceramic.

Ordered these today. Got the Klipsch Image S4 prior but it was just too bassy for me.

$100 refurbished. They're MSRP $400 headphones. Definitely a frivolous purchase but I can always sell them for at least the same value. Or maybe send the other one back.

Great deal.

I learned to dislike earphones because they're inconvenient for me.

Just a fuss to pop them in and out of your ear, and say somebody's talking to you or you need to listen to something else, it's very awkward. If I have a front shirt pocket I can stuff them inside, no prob, but then you have to uncoil the bastards and fix them in your ear. if I don't have a front shirt pocket I have to find a way to hold them around my neck or shoulders, or take one earpiece off (almost always the left..... dunno why when I hear better from my right ear) and the shit is hanging there. Meh..... that's the reason I'ma buy me a new pair of cans.

My Sony MDR-7509's cord is ridiculously too long to carry. And I hate the sound coming from the iPod when I have them on. Highs are okay, mids are good but it has no bass... none! Yet, when I plug them into my laptop, they sound great.... stupid iPod.

And.... since I won't be buying these anymore, here's the link to the Audio Technica ATH-M50 on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...T#ht_500wt_901

Great price so far, with 1 day 10 hrs left... so if anybody's interested keep an eye on it.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:29 AM   #145
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I absolutely understand what you're saying. Spot-on. I had some kid come up to me today while I was walking my dogs asking if he could pet them. First I had to take them out to hear what he was saying(and not be a rude dick), then I had to get them back in and "sealed" again, while managing two leashes to two excited dogs. And you can't just hang them around your neck as conveniently as you can with headphones like my SQ5. Overall I think the positives outweigh the negatives.

It was a great deal, couldn't pass it up.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:03 PM   #146
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Can someone post a review of these headphones(if anyone has them). They are the Shure SE215 and cost an even $100.

There are supposed to be noise isolating. I need them to be able to function for both studying and jogging. I am wondering if they would hurt while jogging?

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 04-12-2011 at 07:09 PM.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #147
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have these:

Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:05 PM   #148
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Ultimate Ears TripleFi.10

Normally costs $300+

Got them for $99 new from Amazon. Best IEM out there.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #149
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

^^^Oh God. (at the Lakers cans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Can someone post a review of these headphones(if anyone has them). They are the Shure SE215 and cost an even $100.

There are supposed to be noise isolating. I need them to be able to function for both studying and jogging. I am wondering if they would hurt while jogging?

It's hard to say since everyone's ear canals are different...maybe you should pick up a cheap/generic pair of IEMs somewhere and try them out to see if they're for you. Then you can return them. Some people hate them. But you can probably find a set of tips that are right for you.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:22 PM   #150
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
^^^Oh God. (at the Lakers cans)

It's hard to say since everyone's ear canals are different...maybe you should pick up a cheap/generic pair of IEMs somewhere and try them out to see if they're for you. Then you can return them. Some people hate them. But you can probably find a set of tips that are right for you.

Can you return Shure IEMs?
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: