Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-12-2011, 09:28 PM   #151
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post Your Headphones

I have no idea. Probably. If you have a Guitar Center near you, they might let you try out a pair(they carry a Shure IEM or two at the location near me). I suggested picking up a cheap pair somewhere just to see if you'll even like IEMs at all. Are you dead-set on those Shures? Check out this thread, it's very informative:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/...ro-added-04-04
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:35 PM   #152
EleganceD
Banned

EleganceD has decent reputation

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/*******.gif[/IMG]
EleganceD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:45 PM   #153
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I have no idea. Probably. If you have a Guitar Center near you, they might let you try out a pair(they carry a Shure IEM or two at the location near me). I suggested picking up a cheap pair somewhere just to see if you'll even like IEMs at all. Are you dead-set on those Shures? Check out this thread, it's very informative:

cool. thanks for the thread. IEMs are just the gel like buds that go into your ear? if so those are the only kind that I use. Think I will check out a pair.
IGOTGAME is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:18 AM   #154
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I have these:

andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:18 AM   #155
Scientist
Banned

Scientist has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923

+1
Scientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:55 AM   #156
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I have these:

I hope you're joking. If not............
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:56 AM   #157
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements

Where the heck did that guy get all of those headphones to review?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:54 AM   #158
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Can anyone recommend good earbuds? I don't need anything amazing, just good stuff that is relatively cheap. Looking to spend around $25-$30.

I had these before, but the the cord got stuck and one of the ears doesnt work.

They were cheap and pretty good.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #159
Irish
Sussudio

Irish has decent reputation

£25 Sennheiser PMX - 80
Bought these for running, for the price they are ok but nothing special, have an awkward fit.

£18 Sennheiser PX100
Three years old but still going strong, great sound quality for the price, look a bit naff and hair gets caught in the ear pads, but superb value, similar to the Koss Porta pros for sound per pound.

£100 Turtle beach X41
Use these for 360 and PS3 , surround sound is excellent, and blu rays sound superb through the PS3. Abit pricey, and the headset is quite bulky and eats batteries, but I like them

£2 jvc gumy

Dirt cheap and a bit uncomfortable but do the job well for the likes of working out and such.

Coming soon £74 Dre Beats solo HD
Always been wary of Beats but at 40% of retail price Im willing to try them
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #160
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

damn my beats in ear jus broke need new headphones ASAP! Something I can use till I get the Beats Solos in the Summer. Someone recommend me good headphones that go in your ear and sound good, not too expensive, but not too cheap either. I'm thinkin bout skullcandy cuz I heard they're really good. Any recommendations?
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:51 PM   #161
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
i got deez blackberry ones that came with my phone lmao

wish I had 400 bucks to drop on some beats by dre
Are those things actually worth that? lmao you can buy a TV or a Ps3 for that money and still have money to eat out.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #162
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I hope you're joking. If not............

WTF? I can't support my team?
I wear those when I have my Lakers gear on. LOL
I don't care if you guys don't like them.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #163
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bout to research these 4 headphones and prolly buy one of these:

-Sony MDREX38 IP BUD w/IPOD REMOTE (Volume Control)
-Sony MDREX36 Earbuds Black (Volume Control)
-Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds
-Skullcandy Dub Earbuds

anyone know anything bout these?
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #164
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Meh if you get Skullcandy earbuds get the Ink'd ones, i have a pair, they're not the best, but they're not terrible and they sound pretty decent plus they're comfortable, and they're cheap.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #165
TootsieRoll
Kids at the park dunk on me

TootsieRoll has an OK reputation so far

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...3_zZ4kN8IwM-YT
TootsieRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: