Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #271
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post Your Headphones

Decided to sell my HD600 and quit this audiophile game. If you think better sounding headphones give you a better listening experience, think again.
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:05 PM   #272
wRedJ10
Decent playground baller

wRedJ10 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Decided to sell my HD600 and quit this audiophile game. If you think better sounding headphones give you a better listening experience, think again.

Agreed. I've spent $500 on some headphones and only noticed a slight increase in better sound from some $50 dollar sets.
wRedJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #273
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

u dont wanna see them.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:02 AM   #274
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Still using the Nu Force NE-700X's for about a week now almost. I'm absolutely loving these for $52. The biggest gripe about them with most users is that the aluminum chassis makes them a bit heavy, but personally I used the iBeats and the iBeats were heavier than these. So coming from those these don't feel heavy at all to me. They sound awesome for $52 and I have no gripes about them at all.

I'm satisified with them right now and they've not even been burned in yet.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:05 AM   #275
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Sound is a lot like art. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What someone else hears you're not going to hear. You have to search for what works for you. Right now I'm in a phase where I like In-Ear-Monitors. Headphones are just too clunky for me right now. Right now the Nu Force NE-700Xs are a god send for me and they're only $50-$60 and they sound better than a lot of $100+ IEMs.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #276
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
What's up with the beats avy pic then
Hey shut up, I made that for him.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:10 AM   #277
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

these are still great
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:05 AM   #278
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't wait for the VModa M100 to come out.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #279
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

well...I'm actually in a dillema here...I can get the Sol Republic HD for $130 (w/o tax) and Beats Solo HD for also $135 (w/o tax) because I have a 20% discount at Target + I have a $25 gift card for Target. So...same price which one's better? Hearing Sol Republics are better. Basically I can get $65 off of Beats and nothing off of Sols.

Last edited by Raj Da Dodge : 09-20-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:37 PM   #280
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
What's up with the beats avy pic then
I actually got that long time ago I've always wanted Beats and like Meticode said he made it for me lol. Plus I like both headphones Beats Solos and Sol Republics.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #281
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I just wish their controls would work for Android, only iPhone compatible.
what'd u mean? So I can't use them if I wanna listen to music on my Galaxy? (don't have any music on there cuz I have a iPod but just curious)
Old 09-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #282
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeBeast

I've had these for almost a year now, and I like them a lot. The long cord took a little while to get used to.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #283
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cool thread, I have been meaning to get a new pair of headphones. Any suggestions for a cheap, durable over the ear pair that I can get under $30?
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #284
KrispyKreme0
I hit open 5-footers

KrispyKreme0 has an OK reputation so far

Hey homodonuts (all yall),

What are the best head phones a gal (as pretty as myself) can buy that don't need batteries?

In return, I will:

-Rep and
-Give out free donuts (yeah right)

Only if one of you donut holes can direct me towards a good pair!
KrispyKreme0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #285
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
what'd u mean? So I can't use them if I wanna listen to music on my Galaxy? (don't have any music on there cuz I have a iPod but just curious)
Correct that's what I'm hearing. They're only made to be Apple compatible from what I've read. So if you have a an Android phone the controls won't work.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: