Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2010, 10:40 PM   #16
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Post Your Headphones

Edit: Exactly like this one....

Last edited by Gundress : 08-13-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #17
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Been thinking about getting these, but not sure yet...

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:31 PM   #18
Scribbles

I used to own a pair of HD280 pro

Currently using this headphones:

Old 08-13-2010, 11:44 PM   #19
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have the same ones that Kumo and Gundress do.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:47 PM   #20
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Same as Gundress. They're pretty shitty and cheap but I rarely use headphones so I don't care.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:48 PM   #21
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Skullcandy. I'd recommend these headphones to anyone. Best ones i've ever had.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:50 PM   #22
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Beyerdynamic DT880 (older version but still just as good as today's DT880 since the speakers were both replaced, refurbished). Got it for $100 shipped, slightly used.

bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:53 PM   #23
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters

Skullcandy. I'd recommend these headphones to anyone. Best ones i've ever had.

ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:57 PM   #24
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Same as Gundress. They're pretty shitty and cheap but I rarely use headphones so I don't care.

I am fine with my headphone and still sound good...why would you buy stupid expensive headphone?
Old 08-13-2010, 11:59 PM   #25
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
I am fine with my headphone and still sound good...why would you buy stupid expensive headphone?
Look up audiophile.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:04 AM   #26
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress

More often than not, better sound quality. This isn't always the case when you consider how much you're paying(see: Bose, Skullcandy, Dr. Dre headphones, etc.), but when you consider brands like Grado, AKG, some Sonys, Sennhieser, etc. it is the case more often than not.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:04 AM   #27
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
I have the same ones that Kumo and Gundress do.

lol, I have the ones that Gundress has too... stopped using them when I got the others. Weird..
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:09 AM   #28
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
don't know if you are basing that on using them or just basing it on how they look, but i'm assuming it's the latter and I thought the same thing at first.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #29
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:11 AM   #30
Gundress
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Look up audiophile.

I understand but I think that's bullshit and people need to stop using the excuse for that bullshit.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: