Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2010, 02:30 AM   #46
soadrules
Good High School Starter

soadrules has decent reputation
Default Re: Post Your Headphones

Also have 2 pairs of Seinheisser headphones that I have hooked up to my amp and my sound system.

HD 555's and HD 485's.

Also have HD 201's (Seinheisser) that I don't use.
soadrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:49 AM   #47
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't hate.

They were a gift from my girlfriend whilst she was away in Germany, and it was either these, or Kevin Garnett ones. In all seriousness though, they are very very good quality. I had some skullcandy headphones before, but they were pretty poorly made, and snapped after about 6 months constant use, but these are much more durable.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:11 AM   #48
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sennheiser HD 555.

They've worked well for me. I've heard of people modding them, but I'm fine with the way they are.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #49
Maize'N'Blue
Super Yooper

Maize'N'Blue has an OK reputation so far

Sony MDR-NC40
Maize'N'Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #50
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Denon AH-D2000

I also own Sennheiser HD280. If anyone from NYC wants it for cheap let me know.
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:50 PM   #51
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Picked up a pair of these today:

Have tried them a few times, but couldn't really justify the purchase, especially considering I've been pretty happy with my Sennheisers. But since I listen to music all day at work and was getting tired of taking them back and forth with me, I used that as my excuse to pick these up.

They already sound better than my Sennheiser 280s, and they aren't even burnt in yet. Stronger, yet cleaner bass, very clear highs, and the mids don't get lost in the shuffle. They're also more comfortable than my 280s, being lighter, having a better fit, and also having a less annoying cord. Also the Sennys tend to want to slide off of my head at times(especially when I grow my hair out), so far these are staying in place just fine. Looking forward to what they sound like in two weeks or so. Haven't tried them with games or anything yet.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:58 PM   #52
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Sennheiser HD 555.

They've worked well for me. I've heard of people modding them, but I'm fine with the way they are.
I understand that those are better quality than Beats and Skullcandy, but those are ugly as hell..I wouldnt walk around with those on.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:29 AM   #53
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Kobe681 has decent reputationKobe681 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Picked up a pair of these today:

Have tried them a few times, but couldn't really justify the purchase, especially considering I've been pretty happy with my Sennheisers. But since I listen to music all day at work and was getting tired of taking them back and forth with me, I used that as my excuse to pick these up.

They already sound better than my Sennheiser 280s, and they aren't even burnt in yet. Stronger, yet cleaner bass, very clear highs, and the mids don't get lost in the shuffle. They're also more comfortable than my 280s, being lighter, having a better fit, and also having a less annoying cord. Also the Sennys tend to want to slide off of my head at times(especially when I grow my hair out), so far these are staying in place just fine. Looking forward to what they sound like in two weeks or so. Haven't tried them with games or anything yet.

Those look pretty sweet. What are they and how much did you pay for them?
Kobe681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:39 AM   #54
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
I understand that those are better quality than Beats and Skullcandy, but those are ugly as hell..I wouldnt walk around with those on.

why would you walk around with beats on? if you're listening to music in public then you should just be using cheap earphones.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:50 AM   #55
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick

Lol I don't. Strictly for computer use.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:50 AM   #56
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
why would you walk around with beats on? if you're listening to music in public then you should just be using cheap earphones.
Youve never seen someone wearing Beats in public??? BS.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:51 AM   #57
NastaMaverick
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Lol I don't. Strictly for computer use.
Then I guess it really doesnt matter, so nevermind.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:05 AM   #58
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some of these headphones are insane. I don't think I've spent over 20 bucks on a pair before. Best pair probably would the Apple ones that came with my Iphone.

Dwight Howard ones are pretty neat looking.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:43 AM   #59
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

among others...got the Shure's for like 70% off on musiciansfriend a while back because white didn't sell well at all.
Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:54 AM   #60
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Almost $200 but well worth it.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: