Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2010, 05:41 AM   #16
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board
Default Re: when was the last time u were pulled over by law enforcement?

I've never been pulled over (probably because I don't have a car), but the last time I was involved with the police was when they caught me streaking naked through the city centre. Now i'm on a 5 year caution for indecent exposure and indecent conduct
Juggernaut_V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:57 AM   #17
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got pulled over a couple years ago for basically driving suspicious. I waited way too long at this 4 way intersection that the cop basically turned to follow me once I went. Then since it was dark and I entered a school zone, I slowed down like crazy thinking I had to. But then since I thought since it was dark it didn't matter. I sped up. After all that awkward driving, he just pulled me over.

Saw I wasn't from Clackamas so he believed me when I said I was kind of lost. Let me go.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:39 AM   #18
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

About 2 years ago I got pulled over driving with expired tags. Served me right, they were like 6 months old. So instead of my tags costing $90 to renew (they're custom) they costed $260 to renew.

Only time I've been pulled over, I don't speed.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:40 AM   #19
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation

I went left at a red light notorious for not turning green and not one car was near except one about 75 yards away which happened to be a State Policeman. It was pitch dark out I will note.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #20
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got a warning for 65 in a 55 maybe a year ago. Before that I used to get tickets all the time, I got like 3 in a year when I was 21 because there was this one stretch of highway they used as a speedtrap between school and home. It was like 10 miles of 4 lane straightness, but only a 55 speed limit but EVERYONE went at least 70.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:34 PM   #21
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A week or so ago I got pulled over for the first time of my life (I'm 21, had my license for years)........ and the bastard gave me a ticket. I couldn't believe it.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #22
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
About 2 years ago I got pulled over driving with expired tags. Served me right, they were like 6 months old. So instead of my tags costing $90 to renew (they're custom) they costed $260 to renew.

Only time I've been pulled over, I don't speed.

you clearly were doing SOMETHING, they pulled you over. that's something they find after pulling you over, not something you get pulled over for.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #23
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Illegal left turn a week ago. He let me off with a warning tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #24
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut_V2.0
I've never been pulled over (probably because I don't have a car), but the last time I was involved with the police was when they caught me streaking naked through the city centre. Now i'm on a 5 year caution for indecent exposure and indecent conduct
Sucks ass. I know a guy who is a registered sex offender (big deal here in the US) because he thought it would be funny to streak his highschool.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #25
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

About 5 years ago. I used to get pulled over all the time from 16-25. Hardly ever happens now and I definitely don't drive any differently.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #26
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
you clearly were doing SOMETHING, they pulled you over. that's something they find after pulling you over, not something you get pulled over for.
Actually no, he pulled me over strictly for expired tags. He came up behind me on a stop light after he turned onto the street. I got unlucky on that, obviously he saw my tags which isn't hard because each year is a different color, and I had last year's colors and this was already March of the next year. Then he turned his lights on after my next turn.

Came up to my window and asked why I thought he pulled me over. I said "I know, expired tags." He said, "Yep, can you get your license and registration so I can run it."

Got a ticket for $170.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #27
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

DUI June 2nd..... expensive round of golf for sure.

went golfing had some beers and shots..... then got arrested....
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #28
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

About a month ago. I was driving up toward a construction zone where the lanes merged from 2 down to 1. Some asshole tried to come from behind me on the right side and nose his way by to gain an extra position. As he tried forcing his way between my car and the one ahead of me, I gave it a little gas and clipped his mirror with mine, closing the gap. I didn't care much since my car is a piece of shit 1993 dodge.

I look over and the guy is irate. Has his hands in the air, pointing to the side of the road like he wanted me to pull over. I just picked up my cellphone and started texting my girlfriend at the time. Then a cop was sitting in the u-turn about 200 feet away. The guy merges behind me, then pulls out into the left shoulder, flies past everyone and parks next to the cop in the u-turn. As I'm going by he's screaming and making hand motions to the cop to show him that I was texting, pointing at me and such. I keep going. Then the cop pulls me over:

cop: "how are you today?"
me: "doing alright"
cop: "did you just hit someones car?"
me: "i don't think so"
cop: "why's the guy's mirror bent back?"
me: (not knowing whether it really was or if he was just trying to get me to admit it) "i dont know. i didn't hear any impact"
cop: "license and registration"
*cop walks a loop around my car and takes a look at the right side and mirror*
*comes back*
cop: "why don't you tell me what happened? i have his story"
me: "well i had a guy ahead of me. then he came up from the right side and i think he was just trying to get an extra spot or something"
cop: "well everyone needs to realize this is everyone's road so if someone is being a jerk trying to get an extra spot just let them have the spot. try to be a more careful driver in the future.. have a good day"
me:

then i get to work and look at my mirror and there's an obvious scrape on the plastic housing, so i guess that cop must have thought justice was served lol
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:24 PM   #29
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

a huge police van with 5 cops raided the local skatepark last year and started putting kids in handcuffs for trying to run. during the commotion, a few friends and i tried to slip out of the place but a cop caught us and put us into the police van. we all got tickets for skateboarding without a helmet, i forgot how much it was but i ended up paying it. kinda lame since i was 19 at the time but our city put a helmet rule for everyone at the park, which is okay and all but retarded at the same time since there are drug dealers everywhere around the park.

Last edited by artex : 08-13-2010 at 06:26 PM.
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:28 PM   #30
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

2 years ago

I got caught doing a californian rolling stop 500ft from my house... cost me $280
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: