Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2010, 05:28 PM   #31
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: when was the last time u were pulled over by law enforcement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by artex
a huge police van with 5 cops raided the local skatepark last year and started putting kids in handcuffs for trying to run. during the commotion, a few friends and i tried to slip out of the place but a cop caught us and put us into the police van. we all got tickets for skateboarding without a helmet, i forgot how much it was but i ended up paying it. kinda lame since i was 19 at the time but our city put a helmet rule for everyone at the park, which is okay and all but retarded at the same time since there are drug dealers everywhere around the park.
Is the town small? Just confused that they would waste their time trying to enforce that.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:28 PM   #32
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

A couple of weeks got my first ticket that wasn't a fix-it. Was going about 105/110 on a 65 on the freeway on my way to do some stuff. Just listening to music and with my girl, next thing I know, I see the lights and I'm thinking oh great. Get off the freeway, dude comes up and asks me if I knew why. Straight out told him, asked why I was going so fast, just said enjoying the open road. Ends up writing me up for going 82 and not what I actually was. Pissed since it's the first, but could've been worse. Since, I don't go more than +5 the limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
A week or so ago I got pulled over for the first time of my life (I'm 21, had my license for years)........ and the bastard gave me a ticket. I couldn't believe it.

Know that feeling.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:39 PM   #33
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

2.5 years ago got pulled over for doing 80 in a 65.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #34
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Is the town small? Just confused that they would waste their time trying to enforce that.

yeah, compared to the cities around us (long beach, los angeles) we are small. they come through and bust people once every month or so, it really seems like they do it whenever theres no real action going on in the streets lol
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #35
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
yeah, compared to the cities around us (long beach, los angeles) we are small. they come through and bust people once every month or so, it really seems like they do it whenever theres no real action going on in the streets lol

LOL, la palma cops are the biggest *******, more so than buena parks, cerritos, and cypress combined.
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #36
Sicknote
National High School Star

Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here

I've been driving for about a year and haven't been pulled over yet. Have had some close calls doing 70 in a 55 past a county cop, but they didn't pull me over.
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:05 PM   #37
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got pulled over once in August 08 for doing 96 in a 65 at 3am on the turnpike. That was the only time i ever got pulled over
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:22 PM   #38
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut_V2.0
I've never been pulled over (probably because I don't have a car), but the last time I was involved with the police was when they caught me streaking naked through the city centre. Now i'm on a 5 year caution for indecent exposure and indecent conduct
why am i not surprised at this?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #39
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
a huge police van with 5 cops raided the local skatepark last year and started putting kids in handcuffs for trying to run. during the commotion, a few friends and i tried to slip out of the place but a cop caught us and put us into the police van. we all got tickets for skateboarding without a helmet, i forgot how much it was but i ended up paying it. kinda lame since i was 19 at the time but our city put a helmet rule for everyone at the park, which is okay and all but retarded at the same time since there are drug dealers everywhere around the park.
if i were your parent, i'd have been at the station bitching them pigs out.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:26 PM   #40
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Got pulled over once in August 08 for doing 96 in a 65 at 3am on the turnpike. That was the only time i ever got pulled over

End result? I did 92 in a 65 and got a $365 ticket, which is the maximum in my state.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #41
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it's been a few years. probably between 3-4. i'm a completely different driver now.

I used to think I had some sort of bullseye on my license plates. I'd get pulled over every 3-4 months.

Sometimes I drive fast, though. But mostly, my technique now is smooth as silk
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:34 PM   #42
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

in other news, i completely annihilated a cobalt ss today

there's this one turn on the highway that says "45 mph" because it actually rises and drops elevation pretty fast but it's not bad when you get used to it

anyways, me and the cobalt were messing around until it got serious, did a couple pulls, we're both going about 90 when we hit that turn and he slams on his brakes after he sees the sign and i hit that turn like f*cking mario andretti, hit the apex and glided across the other lane and hit the other apex and sling shot myself and was about a mile away from him in about 10 seconds

what a p*ssy

but i do take that turn every single day so he probably didn't know
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:57 PM   #43
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
in other news, i completely annihilated a cobalt ss today

there's this one turn on the highway that says "45 mph" because it actually rises and drops elevation pretty fast but it's not bad when you get used to it

anyways, me and the cobalt were messing around until it got serious, did a couple pulls, we're both going about 90 when we hit that turn and he slams on his brakes after he sees the sign and i hit that turn like f*cking mario andretti, hit the apex and glided across the other lane and hit the other apex and sling shot myself and was about a mile away from him in about 10 seconds

what a p*ssy

but i do take that turn every single day so he probably didn't know
I hope you don't kill someone one day doing that.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #44
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Probably about three years ago. Got pulled over for a busted tail light. Got my ticket and right before I pull out another car with a busted light drives right past us and the cop didn't pull him over

It was only like a $20 fix it ticket though so no big deal.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:51 AM   #45
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

never, Ive been driving for 6 yrs
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: