Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #16
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I still dont know any black males that buys Eminem album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
I knew Kennedy wasn't dead. Shouldn't sign your posts if you don't want to get busted.

I had to rep you for the bubba ho tep reference. sh!t was so classic.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:46 PM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentally_Pretty
yes but Jay Z has alot of conscious records to match up with the ones he is boasting on.he raps about the black community, early pregnancies and how much it takes a black person to succeed.

alot of Eminem songs deal with corny sh1t,saying some homosexual lines, making fun of female celebrities. i mean just last year he went into war with Mariah Carey.

I mean if you wanna point out the stuff that Em says that you can't relate to, and completely ignore the stuff he talks about that a lotta black people might be able to relate to then yeah it's gonna seem that way.

You could just as easily point out that Em raps about trying to use your talent to get out of a dysfunctional household, that he grew up with a dad that abused his mom then bolted on the family, going through an ugly breakup/divorce, trying to make time for your daughter while still working all the time to give her a better life, losing friends to violence etc.

It's not fair that you point out that not ALL of Jay's songs are boastful, then take a small sampling of Em's topics and say that no one can relate to them. Like I said black folks can relate to just as many of Em's topics as Jay and Wayne's, if not more. Problem comes from the fact that too many young black dudes WANT to be able to relate to Jay and Wayne so they either lie about life experiences, or they try to go out and force the shit to happen on their own and wind up in trouble because of it.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #18
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Running out of negs for op, goddamn, every new thread is worse than the previous.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #19
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Mentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Running out of negs for op, goddamn, every new thread is worse than the previous.
are you a black man and do you listen to Eminem?
if you do, why?
why do you think we dont listen to Em?

contribute something or else if you hate a thread dont click it loser.
Mentally_Pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #20
beermonsteroo
Banned

beermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrybeermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I don't know any black people at all. So i have no clue what they are buying
beermonsteroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:57 PM   #21
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
if you do, why?

So you because your stupid ass doesn't know any black people who buy Eminem records that means no one does?
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #22
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
l he helped get Hip Hop to the mainstream.

Shit, I missed this gem.

Bout a decade too late on that comment.

MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice did that in 1991 when they both crushed the charts.

Sounds silly now, but it was a big deal back in the day for a Hip Hop track to dominate the pop charts.

Advice for Mentally Pretty:

You need to think before you type.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #23
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Mentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this board

i know a couple of black dude (Hebrew Isrealites) who feel Eminem is an infiltrator and is trying to take over Hip Hop like how Elvis stole over RocknRoll.

maybe alot of black people haven't forgotten what happen in 04 when the song that was leaked where he was degrading black came out. before that i knew very few blacks who listen to some of his songs.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #24
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
i know a couple of black dude (Hebrew Isrealites) who feel Eminem is an infiltrator and is trying to take over Hip Hop like how Elvis stole over RocknRoll.

where is the 'complete f*cking moron' emoticon?

will have to settle for this:

we need that Amare avatar cat in here who only talks with pics and gifs to shut this nonsense thread down.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #25
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
So you because your stupid ass doesn't know any black people who buy Eminem records that means no one does?
hell the people i know dont know any black people that buys Ems music. the people i surround myself with know alot about music and listen to almost any kinds of music.

and im suprise you actually wrote more than 6 words in my thread. this one must have hit you personally huh?
Old 08-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #26
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
hell the people i know dont know any black people that buys Ems music. the people i surround myself with know alot about music and listen to almost any kinds of music.

and im suprise you actually wrote more than 6 words in my thread. this one must have hit you personally huh?

Old 08-13-2010, 02:08 PM   #27
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
if you do, why?

I thought you could tell who was black and who wasn't on here fool
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:10 PM   #28
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Quote:
you are definately white considering how much you touch a question like a Republican politician.

and if you're not.you are definately more of a Carlton Banks
Old 08-13-2010, 02:13 PM   #29
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

Quote:

You know this wanker can't.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:17 PM   #30
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
where is the 'complete f*cking moron' emoticon?

will have to settle for this:

we need that Amare avatar cat in here who only talks with pics and gifs to shut this nonsense thread down.
only Eminem warriors would get this homotional. its not that serious.blacks dont listen to Marshall.at least im happy for his success.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: